Price:£10.99+ Free shipping

on 6 April 2013
This sofa saver is ludicrously small. It doesnt reach the ends of my moms small two seater. You also have to choose whether you want to support the front or the back of the seat as it wont support the whole seat.
Its my fault for not noticing the measurements but I still think the photo is deliberately deceptive.
Having seen the item there is no way that the lady in it can be sitting on the saver itself. It simply wouldnt reach further than her right leg.
The area beneath her could not be supported at all.
Ive had these in the past from elsewhere and they were great so I assumed they were of a standard size throughtout the industry.Trust me you will need two of these for a normal two seater.
Update. Ive since found them with the Telegraph newspaper and they are much deeper & wider, 112cm by 48cm for £15 free delivery.
on 13 September 2010
The product itself is great and does the job its intended for well the only down side is that it tends to slip forward so you are constantly re postioning it under the seating but an easy way to solve this is to get some self adhesive velcro then you will have no problems
on 12 March 2014
Bought 2 of these to rescue my 2 seater sofas. But unfortunately not quite long enough, so I have had to use both savers on one sofa!
on 27 November 2013
Copletly usless and a wast of money i should have a piece of hard board it would be more comfertable.
on 3 January 2010
Sofa Saver (3 Seat) We bought the 2 and 3 seater version, but I have to say they are a little shorter than our three and two seater settee's, do not get me wrong they work well, but are to short, will have to buy another couple of packs!!
on 7 March 2014
It has made no difference at all to the settee - it didn't even stretch right across - total waste of money.
on 10 December 2015
This product is too small and not good quality. I bought a sofa saver from another supplier for my three seater couch last year which is still going strong. This one which is for my two seater couch, is not much wider than a single chair and the material has already worn through in the couple of weeks that we have had it. I would not recommend buying this sofa saver
on 2 September 2010
Overall, quite a disappointment. The "sofa saver" is just a series of canvas pockets each with a bit of hardboard in it. I have placed them, but found no difference in the firmness of the seats. To be fair, they were quite cheap so perhaps my expectations were too high in the first place.
on 13 February 2011
This item is simply constructed of three pieces of hardboard stitched into a cheap fabric cover. It is fairly effective but no better than cutting a piece of board yourself. The hardboard used is easily and cheapily available from any diy store where they will usually cut it for you.
on 8 December 2012
I found it a bit shorter than I thought it would be but it came in useful for a while until I replaced the webbing on the sofa.
I would not really recommend this product although it is a good product the sizing was not quite good enough