on 11 December 2012
Taste = 5/5 (mix of custard and Cornish ice cream)
Texture = 4/5 (like most hydrowhey its too frothy)
Mixability = 5/5 (15 secs in shaker cup results in no lumps)
Effectiveness = 5/5 (even after a real brutal workout, one of these as post workout and again the following morning will put you right)
Cost = 3/5 (RRP of £47 is crazy. Seems to be on offer for £30 often and its still a little steep at this.)

As far as I can tell the product is giving me the same results as when I was using Whey and Casein as separate shakes.
Although it has less protein than using two separate products I think the added creatine starts balancing things out.

If your not short of a few bob then try it out, I plan to get at least another tub before trying something else.
on 30 November 2014
The Good:
Pretty Nice taste (Vanilla) and mixability
Fast and great post workout recovery shake

The Bad:
Might be just mine, but there isn't a scoop included which is kind of odd
Overpriced
on 6 January 2015
I am a regular user of hydrobuilder. This tastes nothing like hydrobuilder and it has a strange smell conpared to usual. I cant even drink it, nevermind be sure of its effects. Maybe it is a bad batch but i wont be buying from this seller again. even the packaging looked different and the top wasnt hermetically sealed correctly.
on 14 July 2015
Good product, With a good diet this is one of the best all in one shakes, couple of things though:
1. Taste- I've had both of the flavours, they taste like s*** but if I had to chose one I go for Vanilla.
2. Price- if ON (Optimum Nutrition) lower the price of there products people would buy more and not go for something else.
on 5 March 2014
To be honest when taking this product i didn't feel any difference, as i usually take protein and creatine post-workout. Also it is very expensive for the quantity in it. 20 servings isn't that much especially for the cost.
on 26 October 2015
Taste great, got this as a tester, would be buying a bigger tub! Can't go wrong with the brand it's the best by far.
on 27 March 2015
Too expensive not as good as the original..tastes bad for not much benefit...not a buyer
on 21 November 2014
I'm not sure about the benefits of this product. Replaced it with Gold Standard 100%.
on 5 July 2015
one of the best tasting. vanilla milkshake basically (with milk). mixes well too
on 4 March 2015
Very good! Came with a scoop and I bought the Vanilla flavour and its delicious.