on 21 July 2013
This is for the car when I am alone, my wife is OK but gets bored after a while.... I didn't know how much Country music I actually listen to. This collection puts a vast amount in one place for me - and at a really good price too.
Maybe it's got something to do with the fact that I feel drawn to wide open spaces and have driven along Route 66 and also Route 62 in South Africa, not that I'll be able to do these trips again. Seligman, Williams, Vegas, Montagu and Ronnie's Sex Shop are fading memories now.
on 26 September 2013
great value for money. lots of original artists i've never heard before and the quality of the recordings is fantastic
on 7 April 2013
To save you working it out,it's just 1.7p per track.What you get are a lot of familiar tracks,that have done the rounds on a multitude of mixed artist albums,and a lot of tracks by artists only their mothers have heard of,or people,who are at best obscure.No thought at all has gone into this compilation,and yet it turns out by complete acccident to be a musical triumph.Well over eight hours of country music delights spanning more than four decades.No excuse for not downloading this one.
on 7 February 2014
There are some classics on here - and there's some tosh!

Depends what you're into - but it's well worth the money as the recordings are mostly good and show off some excellent playing and harmony singing.

A good collection.
on 17 June 2013
A good compilation. I think I already had most of the records, some by different artists, but to hear some of these stripped down versions was interesting.
A very good price for some history!
on 25 October 2013
Not a C&W fan at heart but have friends that are. Good selection of music and I enjoyable to listen to. Good price considering the amount that's on it. Worth The Money.
on 7 August 2014
At this price for this many tracks how can you go wrong. I would challenge anyone who likes Country Music to give this a bad rating
on 31 August 2013
Ideal listening if you want to reminisce good old country songs from bygone days and classic singers from then. excellent
on 18 September 2013
Nice and easy to listen to. good variety of songs and artists. would recommend to other country and western listeners.
on 13 August 2013
I DOWN LOADED THIS CD OF COUNTRY CLASSICS AS I LIKE THE OLD HITS OF COUNTRY WHICH WAS GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse