Colour: Monaco|Change
Price:£149.99 - £183.99

on 2 October 2014
Colour: Monaco|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
On first delivery this is a very well made item. It needs minimal assembling. It has a cup/bottle holder and a little storage. The chair expands upwards easily by using a hand lever on the back. The head restraints are also adjustable.

Why only 2*? To use the recline feature, the chair base must fully be in contact with the seat. This means it cannot be used with smaller temporary seats, such as those in the rear row of a Zafira. Secondly, if the seat is fitted well (e.g., with little or no movement) then the seat cannot physically recline without being removed from the car first. Basically the mechanism for reclining is not the back moving, but the front leading edge moving up and down (only a few CM). It's the same as putting a small book under the front of the seat. A very poor design on what is otherwise a very nice chair.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 September 2014
Got this as needed a spare seat for grand parents, but have ended up using it in my own, and giving them the old Britax Evolva seat (which I was never impressed with).

Was much easier to install than the Britax, you simply thread the car seat belt through the back and clip it in, then pull the seat belt tight. Even though it looks like you're not covering off a lot of points (as opposed to other seats where you loop through in different locations), the stability of the seat is very good, and I'm happy is quite safe.

In terms of comfort, the seat is good. Nice big chair, feels solid, and the wee cup holder is a nice touch. Maybe doesn't recline quite enough for a child who prefers to be more laid back when sleeping, but it's still pretty good.

Only thing I found that was a bit of a pain was the shoulder strap adjustment. This had a similar mechanism to the Britax, and can be a fiddle before you can release the straps enough if required. Not enough to make the seat annoying, but enough to drop a star off what would otherwise be a 5 star review.

In summary, highly recommended.
VINE VOICEon 23 October 2014
Colour: Monaco|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
We have used this now with our one year old and five year old. It is easy to adapt between the two sizes. It feels well padded and sturdy.

My problem with it, is the size. It is very substantial which in our teeny tiny Peugeot 207 means that the chair overhangs the seatbelt button and it is really difficult to click it in without losing skin from your knuckles! Think carefully if you are in the small car club.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 August 2014
Colour: Monaco|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've always purchased seats that are stage specific in order to avoid any compromise on safety, and so far all my purchases have been Britax. However I really like the Graco Nautilus Elite, and more importantly, my children like it too. If you are considering a seat that can cope with group 1, 2 and 3 this is an excellent option.

The seat is well made, easy to adjust, feels secure and safe, and the drinks holder and cubby holes in the arms are very useful and really appreciated by the kids. I've tested it with both my eighteen month old (group 1 configuration) and four year old (group 2 configuration), and both children seemed comfortable and happy, and securing them into the seat was easy and straightforward.

Having a multi-stage seat is useful, not just for the extra years you'll get out of the seat, but also for the flexibility it offers if your family has multiple kids and cars. That said, the flexibility in stage adaptation results in compromises that mean this seat will not match the best in class at each stage. There is no ISO fix to keep the seat securely attached when empty (handy if you forget use the seat belt to secure the empty seat), and no padded seat belt chest strap, both of which are useful features on the group 2/3 Britax KIDFIX XP SICT. Likewise there is no top tether for extra impact stability, as available on the group 1 Britax Duo Plus.

My only other reason for not stretching to the full five stars was due to the manual, which is okay but hard to follow in places. For example, converting the seat from group 1 to 2 is quite simple and straightforward once you master it, but I have to say that the manual is not as clear as I would have liked, and contains a couple of errors and rather ambiguous diagrams. Thus a bit of trial and error is needed. It's worth watching the the YouTube video "Changing the Graco Nautilus Elite from stage 1 to stage 2" to get a quick overview before you attempt it.
on 28 March 2016
So far so good, my son looks safe and comfy. I'm a first time mum so it could just be me but the instruction manual was poor and I had to watch a YouTube video on how to install it. I haven't needed it yet, so this is just from playing around, but the recline doesn't appear to be very straight forward. I would recommend this seat.
on 2 December 2015
Love this carseat!! brought for my 2 year old for a very long car ride in dads car, strapping her in the seat was very easy plus she looked very cosy the only issue i have with this carseat is that it doesnt recline!?? maybe i'm not doing it right but
on 2 June 2015
It is as i had read in other reviews. The recline position is a bit rubbish, so if you go on regular long journeys then it probably wouldn't be suitable. My son doesn't tend to full asleep in the car and we go on quite short journeys.
Other then the recline my son seems to like his car seat.
on 3 January 2016
Do not buy if your child tends to nap in your car. The recline is minimal. My daughter's head slumps every time she falls asleep in this car seat, which resulted in her waking up at the end of a journey with bad neck pain. My husband now sits in the back with her and has to hold her head up whilst she sleeps.

If your child doesn't nap, then it's a great car seat. But my 4 year old still falls asleep on long journeys, so I wish I'd never bought it.
on 6 December 2015
After researching almost every car seat on the market for my petite 3 year old I came across this one and it ticked all the boxes. I wanted a car seat that I could use a 5 point harness with past the usual 15kg as I didn't feel my son would be safe with just the seatbelt just yet. The seat itself feels very well built, lots of storage in the arms for my sons toys to hide in. And best of all my son says it's very comfy to sit it due to the amount of padding. The covers also come off easily. This seat will definitely last until my son no longer needs one. Only thing that would of made it the ultimate perfect car seat is if the arm came up for putting him in. But this will be easier when he is big enough to get in himself in.
on 16 October 2015
Awful car seat. Seriously don't waste your money. I would have given 0 stars if I could. Bought it for my son and you can't do the fastening up without pinching his legs and it's a massive struggle just to do it up. He was uncomfortable in it and there were so many worries about it that I got rid of it after 2 days as I wasn't happy feeling like I was taking a risk. I checked videos etc online to make sure it was not something I was doing wrong.The biggest waste of money ever. Expected more from Graco.