Colour: MonacoChange
Price:£129.00 - £278.35

on 2 October 2014
Colour: MonacoVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
On first delivery this is a very well made item. It needs minimal assembling. It has a cup/bottle holder and a little storage. The chair expands upwards easily by using a hand lever on the back. The head restraints are also adjustable.

Why only 2*? To use the recline feature, the chair base must fully be in contact with the seat. This means it cannot be used with smaller temporary seats, such as those in the rear row of a Zafira. Secondly, if the seat is fitted well (e.g., with little or no movement) then the seat cannot physically recline without being removed from the car first. Basically the mechanism for reclining is not the back moving, but the front leading edge moving up and down (only a few CM). It's the same as putting a small book under the front of the seat. A very poor design on what is otherwise a very nice chair.
VINE VOICEon 23 October 2014
Colour: MonacoVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
We have used this now with our one year old and five year old. It is easy to adapt between the two sizes. It feels well padded and sturdy.

My problem with it, is the size. It is very substantial which in our teeny tiny Peugeot 207 means that the chair overhangs the seatbelt button and it is really difficult to click it in without losing skin from your knuckles! Think carefully if you are in the small car club.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 September 2014
Got this as needed a spare seat for grand parents, but have ended up using it in my own, and giving them the old Britax Evolva seat (which I was never impressed with).

Was much easier to install than the Britax, you simply thread the car seat belt through the back and clip it in, then pull the seat belt tight. Even though it looks like you're not covering off a lot of points (as opposed to other seats where you loop through in different locations), the stability of the seat is very good, and I'm happy is quite safe.

In terms of comfort, the seat is good. Nice big chair, feels solid, and the wee cup holder is a nice touch. Maybe doesn't recline quite enough for a child who prefers to be more laid back when sleeping, but it's still pretty good.

Only thing I found that was a bit of a pain was the shoulder strap adjustment. This had a similar mechanism to the Britax, and can be a fiddle before you can release the straps enough if required. Not enough to make the seat annoying, but enough to drop a star off what would otherwise be a 5 star review.

In summary, highly recommended.
on 20 January 2016
Very poor design, you have to try and hold the two parts of the harness latchs together whilst simultaneously trying to hold the belt socket into which you are trying to insert. This is further complicated by the foam protector which surrounds the harness socket, which keeps getting in the way. Further complecate this with a toddle who won't sit still and it's a receipt for a mental breakdown. My wife struggles to the point where unless I'm not with them will always leave the job to me.
The seat fits the car well and is easy to fit. It's well padded and has plenty of kiddy storage for half sucked sweets and other gross products a child generates.
Overall I wished I'd looked around and tried before I bought, saw this on Amazon and at around £80 jumped at it. Just goes to show they are a bargain for a reason.
on 9 July 2015
I purchased two of these and I'm currently using them as stage two set-ups. I love them. The are so secure and with all the pieces being adjustable (head-rest / belt / etc) they fit your child perfectly! Both my children love the drinks holder and storage (for small toys / food). The chair appears 'big' but it's all the protection for your child (and the design of the chair), saying that, it fits in our Astra totally fine.
on 2 June 2015
It is as i had read in other reviews. The recline position is a bit rubbish, so if you go on regular long journeys then it probably wouldn't be suitable. My son doesn't tend to full asleep in the car and we go on quite short journeys.
Other then the recline my son seems to like his car seat.
on 2 December 2015
Love this carseat!! brought for my 2 year old for a very long car ride in dads car, strapping her in the seat was very easy plus she looked very cosy the only issue i have with this carseat is that it doesnt recline!?? maybe i'm not doing it right but
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 August 2014
Colour: MonacoVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've always purchased seats that are stage specific in order to avoid any compromise on safety, and so far all my purchases have been Britax. However I really like the Graco Nautilus Elite, and more importantly, my children like it too. If you are considering a seat that can cope with group 1, 2 and 3 this is an excellent option.

The seat is well made, easy to adjust, feels secure and safe, and the drinks holder and cubby holes in the arms are very useful and really appreciated by the kids. I've tested it with both my eighteen month old (group 1 configuration) and four year old (group 2 configuration), and both children seemed comfortable and happy, and securing them into the seat was easy and straightforward.

Having a multi-stage seat is useful, not just for the extra years you'll get out of the seat, but also for the flexibility it offers if your family has multiple kids and cars. That said, the flexibility in stage adaptation results in compromises that mean this seat will not match the best in class at each stage. There is no ISO fix to keep the seat securely attached when empty (handy if you forget use the seat belt to secure the empty seat), and no padded seat belt chest strap, both of which are useful features on the group 2/3 Britax KIDFIX XP SICT. Likewise there is no top tether for extra impact stability, as available on the group 1 Britax Duo Plus.

My only other reason for not stretching to the full five stars was due to the manual, which is okay but hard to follow in places. For example, converting the seat from group 1 to 2 is quite simple and straightforward once you master it, but I have to say that the manual is not as clear as I would have liked, and contains a couple of errors and rather ambiguous diagrams. Thus a bit of trial and error is needed. It's worth watching the the YouTube video "Changing the Graco Nautilus Elite from stage 1 to stage 2" to get a quick overview before you attempt it.
0Comment6 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 January 2016
Comfy seat easy to fit looks very safe. Fits well in our cars nissan qashqui and note and honda jazz
on 10 November 2014
Unbeatable for the price, easy to fit, easy to convert for older kids, good solid construction.