on 19 May 2016
I have had a number of operations where I have had to sleep on my back for many weeks. After getting very sore heels the first time, I bought these heel protectors and had no problems since. This purchase is my second pair and I can thoroughly recommend.
on 11 December 2014
These were for my Grandma who has pain in her heels whilst sleeping, she said that she had a perfect nights sleep on the first night in these heel protectors, well recomended
on 18 March 2015
Perfect for protecting Dads heels in bed, even he says they are very comfy and make a difference. Prompt service, thank you
on 23 June 2015
I have given 4 stars instead of five because one of the velcro straps was not sewn on straight and couldn't be closed properly. I had to cut it off and re-attach it in the correct place like on the other heel protector.
Having said that, these heel protectors do the job. I haven't had any pain in my heels after starting to use them, which is great. So I am happy to recommend them.
on 25 July 2013
nice and comfortable, They protect my heels which are prone to dryness and cracking. good quality soft fleece, however velcro straps do tend to catch on bedding.
on 29 March 2015
They work well... comfortable to wear, do not come off, and prevent painful heels developing if confined to bed. Definitely a worthwhile buy!
on 13 November 2013
These are heel protectors but I felt they were too rough. Definitely not for anyone with sensitive skin. However if you knew in advance
you needed a heel protected and could wear a thick sock might work. but no for a sick person with a bed soar
on 10 May 2014
Good product my mother is very happy with it after her knee replacement. I would definitely use this vendor again and recommend to others. Thank you.
on 13 June 2015
These heel protectors have been very comfortable for my elderly father who has been bedridden for some time. Easy to put on and good quality.
on 9 July 2015
Great heel protectors for feet that need to be dressed due to infection on heel.