on 17 March 2013
With it being so cold and wet outside recently, it has been a case of rain stops play.
There's only so many hours you can while away in front of the TV, or convincing yourself that xbox kinect or wii fit actually counts as exercise.
Amazon had a special on Nerf items recently, so I got 2 guns and these refill darts.
They stick well to the woolly jumpers my mum knitted us for Xmas, so we use them as targets / scoreboards (while wearing) - extra 20 points if you get santa in the eye, etc.
The darts whistle as you fire them (though only really noticeable over distance, such as up the stairs.)
Good, safe indoor fun for us, the dog got shot accidentally, but he didn't really notice, they bounce off the TV and anything that a tennis ball would destroy. The refills are essential to make a 2 player game last that little bit longer.
on 4 December 2013
What can I say,.....I find these absolutely everywhere around the house but my seven year old son and my husband have so much fun with Nerf guns. You can never have too many of these Darts! Now I need to buy some safety googles for them:-)
on 27 June 2014
My son got a set of Nerf guns years ago and has since lost most of the darts. I looked in every shop i could think of that stocked Nerf guns however it seems they no longer sell this particular kind of dart so i was very pleased to be able to order these online as otherwise it would have meant having to buy a complete new gun set and darts.
on 14 September 2014
Delivery and packaging was perfect as was the price. A shame the quality of the glue used to attach the velcro was not. I have had to stick a few of them back on with superglue. No big deal but I would expect better from Hasbro.
on 12 February 2014
My son loves his nerf gun and more ammo is always needed. We have to restrict how many of these we give him as he always seems to lose them in the garden, but if we restrict number of bullets he makes extra effort not to lose them!!! Great product and amazon had the best price
on 27 December 2012
They do the job, but, i Found some of the Velcro on the ends doesn't always stay stuck after the dart has been removed from vests a few time. So some darts start looking a bit frail. Can be repaired with some superglue though.
on 8 January 2013
What can I say - this was great fun. Having these darts stick to jumpers and trousers is a great bonus and you can hear them whistle as they fly past! Recommended if your Nerf gun can take them as ammo
on 11 January 2013
This is a big pack of darts. They whistle and they also stick to wooly jumpers. They fit in many Nerf dart tag and N'strike guns but don't get them for clip system guns and they're obviously not for Vortex disk guns either!
on 25 April 2015
my son was given a nerf gan as a present,but only had one bullet...the last bullet;) this item was cheap and man oh man, i m taking over the machine gun from now on ... great product thought it may not fit the gun we got but all perfect, thanks
on 18 August 2014
Sons love them and these are very reasonable in price great for replacing the ones lost in battle or over the neighbour's fence. The velcro on the bullets really sticks to the vest too. Another great product from Nerf loved by father and sons!