Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Price:£16.66+ Free shipping

on 18 February 2012
The box tells you that this toy is suitable for children aged 1-5 and explains how the different stages of their development can be supported by play with this toy. I thought this was a nice addition. Hence one of the reasons for my high educational rating, the other educational aspect is simply the talking about the reasons why the person in the stretcher may need fire and rescue to help them etc. My son is two and a half and very much into Fireman Sam and Thomas the Tank Engine, I felt this fire rescue toy linked quite nicely with the two sets and because the helicopter has a magnet at the bottom (for lifting the stretcher) suddenly he can rescue his trains from crashes as well (they have magnets on).

Don't show your child this toy though unless you are certain you can undo all the plastic clips, they took me an age and I had an excited toddler at my feet willing me on. A lovely toy requiring nothing but imagination and sound effects. Quite hands-on with lights (they don't light up, it is for effect) that can go up and down, the back can click round and round and then finally you can operate the fire rescue helicopter so that the blades go round. A bit tricky in a toddler's small hands but he'd got it after a few hours. Great value for money and me and the little fella are very impressed.
on 4 April 2014
Not one of my favourite wow toys and we have a few. Although my 2 year does like the helicopter the noise and blades do not turn round as they did when it was first bought and he is too young to understand and use the stretcher with the magnet. In my opinion this is for an older child. Having said that my 3 1/2 year old is not interested in the stretcher mechanism either
on 23 February 2015
These helicopters are not very good purely because the mechanism when pushing the trigger to turn the propeller wears out after a very short time. Had 2 now and one was even broken on delivery. Its like the trigger won't catch onto the cogs to turn the propeller. Both of these stopped working now. A big letdown for wow toys I think.
on 11 July 2015
Hard wearing well built product that has brought hours of joy to my little one. There is little I can criticise about the product, but I dropped a star as at full price it is way too expensive for what it is. All the WOW toys i've come into contact with so far are highly reccomended if you can get them on a good offer.
on 23 November 2013
My two year old nephew loved it so much, that I'm going to get him other WOW toys for Christmas.. His 7-month old brother rejected the age-appropriate toy I bought for him and was only interested in the Fire Rescue Rory! I will therefore get him another WOW toy for Christmas as well !

Sturdy and great fun.
on 27 August 2012
I bought this as a present for a 2 year old. He loves it. Its very robust so it can be thrown around and not get damaged! I think it's great that it doesn't need battery's too! I was recommended Wow toys by another parent of a young boy, so I know more than one young boy that thinks this toy is fun!
on 9 September 2012
love all the wow toys, well made, durable and fun, bonus is no batteries required. We have all the emergency service range, ambulance, fire engine, police car plus loads more and my 3 yr old hasn't managed to break any of them even with tough play. Would definately recommend.
on 8 September 2013
I bought this for my grandsons and am very pleased with it.It is great value for money,the little men are good for small people as no bits to come off causing a choking hazard.The rotor blades move whilst making a noise and a plus is no batteries needed.
on 27 May 2014
Arrived fast was giving as gift so just marking as can aka delivery and how was received and he was over the moon my own 3yo girl took a shine to it wish I brought her one for her birthday now lol guess I'l see you at Christmas
on 15 September 2013
my grandson is 2.itis said to be suitable from 1 and a half and he loves to see helicopters.however he loved it until we squeezed the trigger to rotate the blades.the noise completely freaked him out and now he wont go near it