Colour: Graphite with Cream Cushions|Change

on 7 June 2014
so glad we decided on this one. Quick to put together and very sturdy.
Would completely recommend. Looks fantastic on the decking.
on 1 April 2016
Was really excited to receive my new garden set this morning, went to put it together and the sofa is snapped all down the back and is razor sharp and have cut myself getting it out the box. Tried to arrange a replacement and apparently I need to post the item back myself, the box is massive and 35kg... Not sure what to do now, totally more hassle than it is worth :(
review image
44 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 June 2014
Easy enough to put together, very light so easy to move around. Don't bother with the recommended cover it is far too big for the furniture, it would cover a car!
on 17 April 2014
The set arrive flat packed - but this was the easiest thing to assemble ever. We started with the table - it took 5 minutes. Next, a chair - it took 45 minutes, but this included time to carefully check items and line everything up. The second chair too 15 minutes and the 2 seater the same. Really pleased with the finished item and recommend it to anyone.
on 16 August 2013
Good value for money and great quality. Just what we wanted, very happy! Our garden looks fab. A spare set of cushion covers would be nice as they do mark easily.
on 4 September 2015
We have been looking for a furniture set like this for a few years. But there's always something else to spend a few hundred quid on. Then this one popped up and we decided it was too good a bargain to pass up. So so pleased we bought it. Delivery was easy and hassle free with a phone call an hour before delivery. I put it together in 2 hours.....with an 11 month old, 3 year old and 2 cats 'helping' (grrrr). Easy to follow instructions and many parts are labelled too making it even easier. Someone said its moulded plastic rather than a weave effect. I'd say it is woven plastic?! It is lightweight but heavy enough not to get blown around the garden. My 6ft 3 husband and 6ft 4 brother in law just sat on it for lunch and were very complimentary. Plus they didn't break it which my husband expected! Victor Meldrew has nothing on him! Can't comment on endurance as its been up 3 hours so far....but it's literally ALL made of plastic. All the bolts and screws are thick heavy duty plastic and so I can see they'll last and last. All in all, I'm happy. And I'm happy I've proved my grumpy non believing husband wrong too :-)
on 17 June 2014
We received our lounge set 2 days after ordering. we were kept informed of delivery by text and every ran smoothly. we love this product put it together very easy we are using ours as furniture in our awning would use this company again
on 12 August 2013
excellant service, good quality product, easy to put together, looks great in the garden, nice colour and very comfortable. only down side cream cushions, should of been a darker colour
on 8 April 2016
I have to say that this set looks better in real life than in the photograph. It is a bit tricky to fit together (I'm not that good at these things!), but having said that, all the parts were marked, and the instructions quite clear. The cushions are well made and look lovely. The set has been outside a few days and it has been raining, the water just slides off it.

The other day the sun shone and I put my extra cushions I bought from somewhere else (decorative scatter cushions) and it looked amazing. VERY happy customer, fast delivery too. Would use this co. again.
on 26 August 2014
Excellent value for the money. My Son put it together and I've got to be honest, it took him no time at all. It looked really easy to do. Instructions were very good. (I read a lot of comments before I purchased and some of them did make me think.) But honestly it's well worth buying. The legs are good as there chunky. Seats are a nice size even the settee will sit 2 adults. The table is a nice size as well just like a normal coffee table. It isn't indoors Its on decking outside no cover at all, it's been out in the wind and the rain and hasn't moved.(I'm writing this at the end of August 2014 and we've had a lot of bad weather) Yes it is lightish, but its plastic. But very sturdy. I did buy a plastic box to put the covers in when not in use, that's very handy. I do think I will put it away during the winter as I do want to look after it. Oh ye it is a black not dark grey, but that's what I wanted. But It comes with a 3yr guarantee as well. I'm very impressed