on 7 June 2014
so glad we decided on this one. Quick to put together and very sturdy.
Would completely recommend. Looks fantastic on the decking.
0Comment29 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 April 2014
The set arrive flat packed - but this was the easiest thing to assemble ever. We started with the table - it took 5 minutes. Next, a chair - it took 45 minutes, but this included time to carefully check items and line everything up. The second chair too 15 minutes and the 2 seater the same. Really pleased with the finished item and recommend it to anyone.
0Comment53 of 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 August 2013
Good value for money and great quality. Just what we wanted, very happy! Our garden looks fab. A spare set of cushion covers would be nice as they do mark easily.
0Comment24 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 June 2014
Easy enough to put together, very light so easy to move around. Don't bother with the recommended cover it is far too big for the furniture, it would cover a car!
11 comment17 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 August 2014
Excellent value for the money. My Son put it together and I've got to be honest, it took him no time at all. It looked really easy to do. Instructions were very good. (I read a lot of comments before I purchased and some of them did make me think.) But honestly it's well worth buying. The legs are good as there chunky. Seats are a nice size even the settee will sit 2 adults. The table is a nice size as well just like a normal coffee table. It isn't indoors Its on decking outside no cover at all, it's been out in the wind and the rain and hasn't moved.(I'm writing this at the end of August 2014 and we've had a lot of bad weather) Yes it is lightish, but its plastic. But very sturdy. I did buy a plastic box to put the covers in when not in use, that's very handy. I do think I will put it away during the winter as I do want to look after it. Oh ye it is a black not dark grey, but that's what I wanted. But It comes with a 3yr guarantee as well. I'm very impressed
on 18 July 2015
I read many reviews before buying. I bought the grey set as about £40 cheaper than the other colours, and wasn't too fussy on whether to get black or grey.

The cushions are a dark grey/brown colour and look fine. They also have zips so covers can be removed and washed.

They are pretty sturdy once put together and don't look too cheap - but remember they are plastic.

Took about 40 mins to.put all.three chairs and the table together. It was pretty straightforward. Instructions were clear, but could figure out what to do without them, if they had been missing, as a basic design to fixing together, all.with plastic fittings.

The one criticism was that there was some slight damage to the bigger seat, which had been at outer edge of the box. Shame that not packed with greater protection in mind. I decided it wasn't worth the hassle getting it replaced, as not too bad.

I have attached photos of the set once built and also the slight damage, visible when opening the box.

Delivery was good.
review image review image
on 12 August 2013
excellant service, good quality product, easy to put together, looks great in the garden, nice colour and very comfortable. only down side cream cushions, should of been a darker colour
on 17 June 2014
We received our lounge set 2 days after ordering. we were kept informed of delivery by text and every ran smoothly. we love this product put it together very easy we are using ours as furniture in our awning would use this company again
on 4 September 2015
We have been looking for a furniture set like this for a few years. But there's always something else to spend a few hundred quid on. Then this one popped up and we decided it was too good a bargain to pass up. So so pleased we bought it. Delivery was easy and hassle free with a phone call an hour before delivery. I put it together in 2 hours.....with an 11 month old, 3 year old and 2 cats 'helping' (grrrr). Easy to follow instructions and many parts are labelled too making it even easier. Someone said its moulded plastic rather than a weave effect. I'd say it is woven plastic?! It is lightweight but heavy enough not to get blown around the garden. My 6ft 3 husband and 6ft 4 brother in law just sat on it for lunch and were very complimentary. Plus they didn't break it which my husband expected! Victor Meldrew has nothing on him! Can't comment on endurance as its been up 3 hours so far....but it's literally ALL made of plastic. All the bolts and screws are thick heavy duty plastic and so I can see they'll last and last. All in all, I'm happy. And I'm happy I've proved my grumpy non believing husband wrong too :-)
on 20 May 2015
This is a great value patio set. It is easy to put together and lovely and light so can be moved around the garden easily. Nearly 12 months later looks good as new, no fading etc (Just wear and tear to the cushions).