Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 17 December 2011
I was fortunate enough to be invited to a special screening of this movie before it was released to the general public. What I saw was incredible and far exceeded my expectations. I absolutely loved it! I was deeply touched by the movie and learned so much about these very intelligent apes and elephants. What these two women do for orangutans and elephants is amazing and self-sacricing. I wish everyone could be as dedicated as they are.

There are very few people in the world who dedicate their lives for the benefit of others. I am sure they would be considered Bodhisattva's in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition. I know that it is always a struggle to raise money to care for the orphans and it is my wish that there was enough support financially and physically so that these two women did not have to shoulder the burden as much as they do.

This movie is well worth seeing and purchasing. I can hardly wait until it is released to the general public and I can buy a copy.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to write this review. It's the best documentary I have ever seen!
on 18 March 2012
We were fortunate enough to see this in the largest IMAX in the world in Sydney, Australia. It is a fantastic movie which will move everyone who sees it. My only criticism is the music which I didn't think was at all in keeping with the movie.
on 1 October 2013
I have seen much of the footage before but particularly enjoyed the 3D effect. All in all, worth the money.
on 28 June 2014
Absolutely love this. I bought this after visiting the IMAX theatre with my class. They loved the 3D aspect but they also liked the story.
on 17 April 2014
very good DVD was worth the purchase, it showed how the people are dedicated to looking after the animals and to save the species.
on 16 May 2014
Audio: English, Brazilian, Cantonese, Czech, French, Hungarian, Italian, Mandarin, Polish, Russian, Thai

Sub: English, Brazilian, Complex Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Thai
on 18 January 2015