on 28 August 2013
We bought this for our daughter's 2nd birthday, went straight to stage two on the trike and she loves it! Best gift would could have bought. We are pleased with the quality and it will last her until she grows out of it :)
on 25 October 2013
I choose Little Tikes as it is a well known brand, and I was not let down.
It is robust and my daughter loves going out in it.
I love that I control the trike until she is older, and the sun shade is great, keeping my baby out of direct midday summer sun.
on 8 September 2013
My 2 year old absolutely loves this. It was her birthday present and luckily put it together night before (glad I didn't do it on the day because it took about 2 hours). Other than that great buy.
on 5 December 2012
good price for iteam compared to shops. would recomend you go on little tikes web site to see video of how to esemble as instructions a little hard to follow.
on 17 February 2015
We got this for the 1st birthday and she loves it. Ant the trike looks very good and strong. The wheels are soft so there is any noise. Very happy.
on 17 August 2013
Prompt delivery, well packed, great price, fantastic product, my grand daughter loved it, and so did her parents, what more could you ask for!
on 27 May 2015
Brilliant this trike is the best one i've brought and i've brought 4others for my other child but they wasn't the same make. This one is really chunky and well made the sun canopy is excellent really well made too. Thumbs up for this one
on 2 June 2014
Arrived on time, although there are many parts to assemble, My daughter loves it…it is a great product for one year old.
on 12 September 2014
Love this bike. It's so sturdy and was easy to put together PLUS it was an amazing buy for the price!
Excellent seller and amazing fast delivery.
on 7 August 2013
Excellent quality/price ratio. Easy to assemble and my daughter loves it! It worth buying. It is easy to drive and it is stable and secure.