Price:£108.46+ £16.00 shipping

VINE VOICEon 8 July 2010
Don't get me wrong, this stuff isn't an every day treat. It's a perfect example of high end champagne, and priced as such but for a special occasion I can't think of anything I'd rather drink.
on 13 November 2014
For me this is the champagne of choice I've tried the rest but this one stands head and shoulders above the rest who are at the same price point, great for a special occasion and is a talking point from when the bottle appears to the final sip.
on 18 January 2014
If you have a special occasion look no further, Krug Grand Cuvee has been my first choice for many years.
Have used this seller more than once and happy with service
Delivered quickly at a competitive price
on 12 August 2015
Lovely champagne. Was a present which was much appreciated.
on 11 December 2015
You havent drunk champagne until you have tried Krug.
on 30 December 2015
great product
on 29 June 2014
Not worth it.... Buy something for 30% of the cost
0Comment0 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse