on 14 September 2012
This product does exactly what it says on the tin. I have been cooking rice with it on regular basis, and not had any problems.
The 2.5 Litre rice can feed around 10-15 people which is more than enough for large house parties. The quality of the build is good and really easy to use.
on 1 November 2013
This is the best rice cooker I have had in the sense of the quantity I can cook. However, can't give it five stars as the hole in the glass top is not sufficient to let all the steam out. It overflows frequently and currently is not working because it dribbles down the side where the power cable goes in and currently mine is Kaput. I suspect it just needs a new fuse and would not be without the removable cable. What I would suggest, is that you don't put the lid on fully and let some of the steam out so it does not boil over and fuse out. Bigger hole on the top and I could have given it five stars because I would not have to keep an eye on it, not quite automatic.
on 9 July 2014
it is not work after 10 months. And during that 10 months, I just used it for several times. I checked the introduction of this item, it says the guarantee for two years, but when i send the request for repairing it, the seller refused directly. Anyway, I feel disappointed about it.
on 12 February 2013
Love it I am useless at cooking rice and now happy in the knowledge I get perfect rice every time.
on 31 May 2013
When this arrived I realized I made a mistake in ordering one too big. I only cook for myself and sometimes one person so this family size was a bit too much.

Since then it's got a lot of use and overall very happy with it. With a little tweaking rice comes out perfect. There is a small downside with steam leaking out the side. I've tried placing some weight on the lid to keep it in place but gave up and just let it do its thing.

The larger size ended up being a plus actually as it gives it plenty of room to steam without boiling over (due to the aforementioned issue).
on 18 November 2013
The first week I used it, it broke. Very disappointing! Wouldn't recommend it to people who have better things to do than fixing your cooker.
on 6 December 2012
I am very pleased with the rice cooker. Sometimes the rice is very slightly undercooked, but that is something I can adjust as I get used to it. Only one criticism: once or twice it was spitting slightly, presumably because the lid had not sealed itself adequately. But all in all, I'm pretty pleased.
on 14 October 2013
I bought this item and it worked great for about 5 times. We had great rice and it cooked just as it said. Then the machine died on us. I assumed it was faulty and returned it for another. The next one came and the same thing happened. It worked great for a few times and then died out as well. I don't know what the deal is with this product but I'll be looking for another brand.
on 3 May 2013
* It arrived with the lid not closing well.
* After replacement, it still splashes all over the place.
* Brown rice stuck and burnt at the bottom, regardless of how much water or rice we tried.
* White rice is better, but far from good, still sticks a little bit and the kitchen is full of rice/starsh.

I will have to buy a replacement very soon.
on 26 May 2013
It seems to burn the rice it says non stick I followed instructions exactly an rice all brown and stuck to the bottom and hard not to our liking

See one answered question