Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Style Name: CN637EEChange
Price:£16.55+ £2.00 shipping

on 22 June 2012
Genuine HP black and colour cartridges, work perfectly (no splodges or streaks in printing) are the cheapest ive found anywhere without going for unknown brands (being too cheap sometimes brings problems) and as with all amazon stuff it arrived really quickly.
on 8 March 2014
We often need to replace our printer cartridge and this particular item is a good buy. It is much cheaper to buy than in a single pack. We have bought several of these through Amazon.
on 9 May 2014
Printer inks are so expensive nowadays, it seems the prices are creeping up all the time, even in your regular supermarket, so its always a good idea to get these genuine HP cartridges at a better price. I've tried generic replacements in my HP all-in-one printer and they just do not work as they show up as problematic, hence the printer is always suggesting head alignment and insists on printing test pages - so get the genuine ones is always the best advice.
on 31 March 2014
it was stated to be original and my HP Printer recognized it.

Good value for money! Would buy my next one from them as well.
on 23 September 2014
I purchased this combo pack in August and have only recently opened it and the colour cartridge is faulty as is not recognised on my printer. I have tried everything the instructions say to clean the strip but still not working. My old cartridge is being recognised when I insert this back in to my printer I have just tried to notify Amazon that this is faulty and to request a replacement but I am over the 30 days return policy, so I have just wasted £20! This product is faulty yet I can't get a replacement now. I will not be buying direct from Amazon again.
on 19 November 2014
Initially i was quite annoyed as my HP Envy 110 kept telling me that the new Black Ink Cartridge of the HP 300 2-pack wasn't a genuine HP Ink? The Tri-colour loaded perfectly ok. Got back to supplier and they sent another one out immediately with no fuss and that loaded. Never did find out what was wrong with the original new one as it looked in perfect nick. Will continue to source my printer inks from them despite the small hiccup.
on 19 April 2014
As usual the HP 300 Ink Cartridge is of it's usual high quality. It is also very good value for money
on 2 July 2014
They arrived within time frame given. As described. All good!
on 10 July 2015
Always use these for my HP printer. Work well. Never seem to last as long as they should but this appears to be the same with all types cartridges. Manufacturers up to their tricks no doubt.
on 30 April 2015
having put both the ink cartridges in at the same time on my printer and having printed off a 20 page article ONLY the light is flashing to say my ink needs replacing. Never came in box!