1,546

on 13 May 2010
This a great packet.
You get both inks paying only the money you would have given for about 1 nd a half.
If you are in need of a pair of inks one colour and one black then this is the way to go.
on 22 June 2012
Genuine HP black and colour cartridges, work perfectly (no splodges or streaks in printing) are the cheapest ive found anywhere without going for unknown brands (being too cheap sometimes brings problems) and as with all amazon stuff it arrived really quickly.
on 27 March 2012
When HP sell you a new printer (D1660) they only give you starter cartridges with it which hold a very small amount of ink in them Hp 300 black 4ml and the Hp 300 6ml colour cartridges. I was using about 3 black and 2 colours cartridge per month and it was costing me a small fortune. I later found out that Hp do a higher yield versions of the 300 cartridges which cost only a few pounds more but hold far more ink in them than the starter cartridges which I was using before. What you need is a HP 300XL on the black which hold 12mls of ink rather than the 4mls of ink that is in the 300 starter black cartridge and for the colour you should be using the HP 300XL colour cartridge which holds 11mls of ink rather than the 6ml HP choose to put in the starter. I can even go one better, I now use a company called advantage online who stock the Hp originals plus do a British premium compatible 300XL bk and 300XL colour cartridges which hold 18mls black and 18mls colour. I have used them a couple of times so far and have been quite impressed. I hope you don't fall into the Hp trap of selling a very good printer (Deskjet D1660) at a very cheap price and then trying to charge you load of money for starter cartridges.
66 comments| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 October 2010
VERY PLEASED WITH THIS GREAT BARGAIN, A LOT CHEAPER THAN IN THE SHOPS AND THE PROPER PRODUCT, AND BEST OF ALL BOTH BLACK AND COLOURS IN COMBO PACK GREAT VALUE, I WILL BE GETTING MY NEXT ORDER THIS WAY TOO THANK YOU JULIE
44 comments| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 November 2010
Well pleased with this product.
Speed of delivery and price of inks are very good.
I will be buying again.
on 27 February 2012
Ink cartridges are very expensive in Belgium, certainly if you want the original ones.
Luckily I found a very good offer through Amazon.co.uk One combo pack was even cheaper than only the black one or coloured one in Belgium.
I certainly come back to Amazon to purchase more of these items.
on 24 May 2010
THESE SLOTTED INTO THE PRINTER WITH EASE AND WORK PERFECTLY - NO PROBLEMS. VERY PLEASED WITH THE PRICE AND SUPER QUICK DELIVERY. WILL CERTAINLY BUY FROM THIS SELLER AGAIN.
on 9 May 2014
Printer inks are so expensive nowadays, it seems the prices are creeping up all the time, even in your regular supermarket, so its always a good idea to get these genuine HP cartridges at a better price. I've tried generic replacements in my HP all-in-one printer and they just do not work as they show up as problematic, hence the printer is always suggesting head alignment and insists on printing test pages - so get the genuine ones is always the best advice.
on 17 December 2010
This was a good deal for the two original HP ink cartridges. The HP Photosmart printer that I have is relatively new out, so the ink cartridges are quite expensive at the moment, but this deal was good.
on 7 October 2010
I use quite a lot of ink as my hobby is making cards. The cartridges were excellent value for money and you cannot beat the quality of the prints with original Hp carts. The black one is still in my printer but the colour cart has gone so I have purchased the xl cart. Am well pleased with my purchase and will buy another set very soon.