on 11 April 2012
Bought this on sale recently, as I thought that a Christmas tree would look really nice in the hall of the Regency hotel. Its great value as it also includes the great man himself! Lots of tiny little accessories are included and you also get to dress your little Christmas tree. Plenty included in the box - including cakes, punch and dining utensils. I know its a bit early in the year to purchase this, but the town of Sylvania is magical all year round....
on 21 January 2014
I ordered this as a small Christmas present for my 9yo daughter who already has a Sylvanian family and a house for them. She does NOT want another family but more things for the one she's got. This set proved to be perfect. I would have preferred not to have a Sylvanian doll in it but just Santa's costume but as it happened he became the family's neighbour (outside Christmas). This kept my daughter entertained for most of the Christmas Day and long after. Now it's packed away together with our Christmas decorations to come out next Christmas. Superb buy!
on 15 January 2013
This was a Christmas present for my daughter. The set is lovely and offers good value for money. The figures are well made, and very pretty, and my daughter has spent hours playing with it. I would definitely recommend this party set.
on 17 August 2012
A great addition to any sylvanian collection. The perfect toy for christmas time to enable kids to act out real life situation.
Sylvanian Families Christmas Party Set
on 2 July 2013
I bought this for my daughter for 6th birthday and she loves it, the hats and presents are a little flimsy and the lights are tree decorations are a little tricky to put on the tinsle but again, she loves it!!
on 24 July 2013
THIS IS A NICE ADDITION FOR MY DAUGHTERS COLLECTION. I GOT IT CHEAP TO PUT AWAY FOR CHRISTMAS AND I KNOW SHE'LL LOVE IT. SMALL BITS BUT LOTS OF DETAIL. WILL BE NICE TO SEE IT IN A HOUSE AT CHRISTMAS.
on 2 January 2013
This was a Christmas present for my daughter and she loved it! Seen on another website for the double price. Arrived promptly
and perfectly pakaged. Would highly recommend this gift .
on 18 May 2013
Bought this for my niece ready for Christmas. Sylvanian Families are not often reduced in price, so I buy them when I can.
on 4 January 2016
I opened this two nights before christmas to set it up, one of the forks was missing from the set, my five year old was not happy, it's not the end of the world but considering the price of it, it's a bit disappointing.
review image
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 December 2015
Lots of little pieces to keep my Granddaughter amused for hours over Christmas. She is 8 and is the right age to play with such little items. Fairly expensive, but thats Sylvanian Families for you! Nice gift.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse