on 17 June 2012
Bought this for our grand daughter's birthday and she was thrilled with it. She had recently been to a wedding so knew exactly what to do with the camera, lights etc.
on 30 June 2014
Lovely set brought to put away for Xmas and at a fantastic price thanks
on 12 August 2015
I bought this as a gift for a little girl whose parents were getting married. I thought it may be a bit of a quiet distraction for her to play with whilst speeches etc were taking place. Also it was something for her to open on the day.
on 8 March 2013
bought this for the mrs. she had these as a kid and still has them in the attic. she loves them and we are getting married soon so the hens bought her the wedding car and a few others so I added this on.
on 9 January 2013
As a wedding in the family, granddaughter wanted this set, to play weddings, she has a number of other items it set, and this is a great addition.
on 16 January 2014
Bought this for our granddaughter and it's amazing how perfect the detail is on these little figures. They keep her occupied for hours.
on 4 August 2014
Just the thing to finish of the Wedding collection I previously bought my granddaughter. She has hours of fun acting out weddings.
on 11 June 2014
Fantastic price for this piece. I purchased this along with the bridesmaids ensuring my niece will have loads of fun
on 14 October 2013
This is a lovely little item but has quite a few very small bits, although these fit nicely into photographers bag.
on 10 April 2014
Granddaughter loved it. She has most of the wedding figures and this went well with the Wedding Church and Car.