on 30 August 2013
Many of my staff use it and the girls on my team particularly like it, once you get the Rhythm easy to use. For a guy it was ok, but didn't really feel the pain like I did with the power ball.
11 comment12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 November 2013
This is a very good workout. It is a little difficult to get the momentum kept going but I think with a lot of practice I will get there
on 6 March 2013
I ordered this because my friend had got hers & let me try it. It is super - but takes getting used to! I use it every day & honestly feel the bingo-wings are reducing at last...
11 comment24 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 June 2013
This is such a fun keep fit item. I have allready reccommended it to friends who have also purchased one
on 15 May 2013
excellent product. it takes you a little while to get used to it, but when you do its really good.
on 12 January 2012
Powerspin is great for toning my arms and tummy, the first day I got it I couldn't put it down, my arms were actually sore the next day as it seems to exercise your muscles in a different way to the other forms of exercise I usually do. Now I am into a routine of using it in the morning and again when I come home from work and if I'm feeling extra active I'll have a quick spin before I go to bed. I like its simplicity, I tend to pick it up every time I pass it on the table and spin it for a minute with one or two of the exercises, you don't need to sweat hard or change clothes to use this and you can do it standing or sitting but all those minutes add up and my arms are definitely getting toned, I'd certainly recommend it.
0Comment71 of 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 February 2013
A good purchase. I find that it`s very good for concentrating on your arms and can be kept handy for use even while watching the tele. ( between adverts if somebody else is with you as it makes a little noise).
on 28 December 2015
The product came in a standard cardboard box with instructions and two instructional DVDs.

The product itself is very well made and simple to use. Initially it was a little strange to get in to the rhythm however I found the DVDs and instructions very useful and I was able to get used to it in no time.

You can feel the product working on your arms straight away. The product does make a little noise but all in all I am very pleased.
on 13 January 2016
The Powerspin may appear difficult to use at first. I've found that spinning it anticlockwise with my right hand works well and spinning clockwise with my left hand works equally well. The faster you spin, the harder the workout. It's as simple as that. I've used it up to 5 times in EACH of the past two weeks and the definition on both of my arms is noticeably improved. I'm not so sure about my torso though.... Hence the award of 4 stars.
on 16 January 2016
fun and quirky way to get some exercise though not sure it will actually tone up the way it promisess too. There is a nack to the movement and I found it quickly enough using my strong hand but using my left hand I am still struggling though that may say more about my co-ordination skills than the powerspin itself. It is a sturdy piece of equipment for what it costs.