on 22 April 2013
The 3 cds have a very wide range of tracks, or different ages and tempos, and there are some absolute classics here. I would recommend this to anyone.
on 28 February 2014
This cd was a great price delivered quickly and has provided us with a number of songs for our wedding .
on 27 March 2013
I have some the tracks in some other CDs. Overall the contents were worth the money and purchase. This is a collectors item as it contains some tracks and artists that I'm not familiar with. Very ok and I really really love it.Go for it if u like love songs.
on 22 February 2013
I have bought this set of CDs and made a present to my friend as she liked the majority of the songs very much when she heard them during our trip around Wales by car.
on 18 August 2014
I bought this set for my girlfriend, and she seems to like the mix of good sounds. Can't say any more, sorry.
on 18 March 2014
i found this cd very good it also brings to the fore the songs you,ve not heard for along time.
on 10 February 2015
Valentines day gift to someone
on 7 September 2014
great songs bought as a gift.
on 7 February 2016