Price:£24.99 - £39.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 25 October 2012
I bought these breeches as they looked really good and were at a good price for everyday use. But after the first wear they looked like I'd had them for 2 years. Whilst the fit is good and they are quite comfy the ankle fastenIng being crazy large (bearing In mind I wear an extra wide calf boot).
The first time I rode In them the thigh went all fluffy and had pulls in the fabric all over them. Just buy a more expensive pair as these are a waste of money.
on 6 July 2013
These breeches are very good quality but be aware that they are breeches and only come down to lower calf level. They are advertised as 32" Waist and 34" leg but they are not actually 34" long, they will come down to the lower calf on someone who has a 34" inside leg.
on 10 April 2012
Good Quality, exactly what i expected to recieve, no problem recommending this product, size/fit good, colour good,value for money good.
33 comments3 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 October 2012
I was unsure that the breeches would fit because the waist size and leg length did not fit exactly to measurements I took. Thankfully the fit was perfect. Would recommend this product. Delivery on time as promised.
on 15 September 2012
These riding breeches fit well, are so far durable and wash without problems. The good price is a nice addition.
on 3 December 2013
great value and seem to be hardwearing, already had a few washes and size and condition havent altered the
sizing seems to be true to form.
I would say these are more like jodphurs as opposed to breeches in terms of the fit around the crotch area
They have velcro breaks just around the ankle
on 17 June 2013
Bought these for Live Action Roleplaying, and they have now survived 2 events and still look good. They are comfortable, water resistant and brush clean. My only complaint is the front pockets are useless and nothing stays in them when your rolling around in a field.
on 11 February 2014
I bought these breeches because I was pleased to find men's riding wear in variations of style and colour. The more I wear them the more comfortable they become, consequently I bought a second pair. The price is good too which is a great bonus.
on 28 September 2013
Love these don't go baggy don't fade wash great v sticky seat would prefer a zip on side pockets rather than stud although there is a very useful zipped bum pocket and please make them in black also ;-)
on 21 September 2015
My son needed some new jodhpurs but company I normally use were out of stock. They fit him perfectly and he says they are very comfortable. Excellent quality and price