Price:£34.99+ £6.99 shipping

on 11 April 2012
Really, really impressed with this bike. For £35 it's a complete steal. (I was looking at an old battered balance on ebay and THAT went for £31 not inc postage..). Good quality, looks and style. My 2.5 year old couldn't wait for me to assemble it befre he got his leg over it and was off! Only downside, it's a bit too tall at the moment for my toddler as at 88cm he's on his tip toes riding it. Still, it won't take him long to grow.
on 20 February 2013
Well constructed and easy to assemble toddler's first balance bike which is giving hours of fun to our grandson.
The product was despatched and arrived swiftly.
on 31 December 2015
The pictures don't do the bikes justice.
I purchased a green and blue bike and was very impressed with both. The tyres are inflated, the seat padded and handle bars rubberised. They were also easy to put together.
Definitely worth the price and far superior to others of the same value.
They were received as described, well packaged and within the given delivery timescale.
review image review image
on 22 December 2013
Was slightly concerned about putting it together after seeing other reviews. No problems at all however.. It's really well made and so easy to assemble.. We did it in about ten minutes.. The people who complained must have been incredibly incompetent or just liked complaining. Buy one of these! It's superb value, nicely made and a great gift..
on 14 July 2012
After searching through loads of adverts for balance bikes we settled for this one as was a fair price, looked good and stated that the seat height was adjustable. Exactly what we wanted for our son who at 2.5 is just over 100cm. Unfortunately if you raise the seat he has his bum high in the air and hands way below - the handlebars are not adjustable.
We are sending it back as it is not suitable and one of the foam dampers fitted to stop them steering too far left or right has fallen out. It is a bit heavy and even though my son is very strong for his age he struggles to stand it upright from laying down.
Think I will invest in a more expensive metal one that has adjustable seat and handlebars!
0Comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2015
I brought this for my sons 2nd birthday and he enjoys it the only downfall its a bit heavy and not a lightwieght as some of the other balance bike so he needed help at first
Impressed with next day delivery!
on 15 October 2014
we're expecting great benefit from this, our son has seen it and sat on it but he's a little too short but by xmas he should able to to at least hop along with it...very impressed with the quality of the bike.
on 17 December 2013
The bike arrived very well packed
We had to build it that was so easy as it is well made it is amazing
We know our grandson will love it as he is bike mad
We highly recommend it
on 10 February 2014
My 4-year-old nephew nervously feared this until he worked out how to do a mini wheelie. Following this, he rarely got off during the rest of Xmas day. I am delighted with this purchase.
on 30 January 2015
BROUGHT TWO OF THESE BIKES FOR CHRISTMAS BOTH FOR THREE YEAR OLDS. BOTH BOYS LOVED THEM. PERFECT SIZE AND IDEAL TO HELP GET THEIR BALANCE FOR A BIGGER BIKE.