on 29 May 2013
I decided to try these tea bags because of all the positive reviews and I am very pleased I did, they are truly delicious. The peppermint isn't harsh or overly strong and the liquorice comes in as a lovely after taste, I think anyone who likes liquorice and mint will enjoy these. Although quite expensive the quality definitely shows (or perhaps I should say tastes). A reviewer stated that each tea bag make 2 mugs of tea so I tried it - and they do, both mugs were equally tasty. Naturally quite sweet, caffeine free and 1 calorie per bag, what more would I want from a drink - lovely. I enjoyed them so much I've subscribed to a regular delivery - I don't think I can give a greater accolade.
on 18 November 2013
These are top quality teabags. As soon as you open the box the fresh smell of liquorice and mint wafts out and starts refreshing the senses. Well worth the price. I use these to help heal my adrenals and they are certainly helping. I will be using these for many years to come.
on 1 May 2014
I started drinking this tea when in a frivolous moment it was bought for the office.

It's ruined me.

As a herbal tea nut that doesn't do caffeine, I adore the sweet taste of the natural liquorice. I get my sweetness kick without resorting to sugar. But now I don't like drinking anything else, I get through 3 cups a day while my poor other teas are gathering dust & my wallet chastises me for not sticking to my allocated tea budget! Drink at your peril....
on 2 October 2013
tea pigs just use the best ingredients from the richest part of the plants. it makes such a difference to drink real taste rather than a few fluffy leaves. they are so bursting with natural flavour you can actually use them again or share the bag!
on 31 March 2015
I absolutely love these Tea Pigs Liquorice Peppermint tea. As someone who generally dislikes this kind of flavoured tea in favour of breakfast tea, I have bought two of these in a row. The taste is full and with no caffeine is a bonus.
on 19 September 2013
I don't drink normal tea, but I love herbal teas of most flavours. This one, however, is my very favourite out of the lot.

It needs to be left for a while to brew, in order to fully develop the flavour, but if put into a teapot, one bag very easily makes two good mugs of tea. It is also absolutely delicious as an iced tea in hot weather.

A word of caution for those with high blood pressure (like me). Don't drink too much of this as liquorice actually increases blood pressure. I limit myself to one cup per day with no problems.
on 24 November 2012
we like all tea pigs stuff, even the choccy teas which are a bit surreal.
We find that the tea bags will do two large cups of tea and all flavours are morish.
They have become part of our routine.....'nuff said.
on 18 June 2013
Was recommended this by a friend and was unsure about the combination of liquorice and peppermint. This tea is refresing but sweet. I am on slimming world diet and my consultant has confirmed that this tea is free. It is just right when you want something sweet but trying to loose a bit of weight.
on 15 May 2013
Not having any dairy at the moment so these tea bags are fabulous for keeping me hydrated and are so delicious ca stop drinking it. Definitely would recommend them!!
on 5 August 2013
This tea is lovely and helps stave of hunger. You can get 2 good cups of tea from 1 bag. Very pleased.