Format: DVD|Change

on 16 March 2013
a must see season. just to stop confusion this season is really season 10 in American seasons. Our boxsets in the uk have season mixed between box sets meaning we look like we have a season before it has been shown for example the box set of season 4 and 5 is really season 4a and 4b and uk box set 6 is series 5 ect. This box set will contain the episodes from season 10 such as hurricane and be careful what you fish for etc. this box set is must buy for any family guy fan. Fantastic season
33 comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 February 2014
I bought this initially as a Christmas gift for my brother. He absolutely loves Family Guy and keeps saying how good this series is. I wasn't much of a fan but after listening to what what said about the item, I decided to give it a watch.

I am now a fan of Family Guy. To me, the humour has changed vastly since the first series and so has the illustrations on the cartoons.

Overall, it will certainly get all Family Guy fans laughing and hopefully convert some people. 5/5
on 13 September 2015
still grates that they have some seasons with less episodes (as its not really in season order) so i got this ne one more episodes value for money
when seasons 1-3 were actually FULL seasons then fox greedy later on doing fewer episodes per season which was a slap in the face for fans but
the box set at 35 quid is a bargain but if like me you picked up season 1-8 in a box set before your stuck buying them every season lol
ohh well its does not matter still a great set
on 24 March 2014
What can I say - it's Family Guy. Brilliantly witty, scathing and uncompromising. If you find yourself offended by anything much, this is probably not for you. If however your big n ugly enough to take it on the chin then please do yourself a favour and buy this!
on 3 January 2014
The DVD came right on time which was awesome, due to it needing to be a Christmas present for the girlfriend. She absolutely loves Family Guy and was chuffed to bits for this season. Have watched nearly all of the 23 episodes and they are brilliant. Would recommend to any Family Guy fan.
on 29 April 2014
Similar to my other Family Guy reviews, I love this sort of comedy. More edge than the Simpsons...adult content!!! If you are easily offended then it's perhaps not for you. I guess you know what this is if you're looking so I won't bore you with the details...but Stewie and Brian are great together, Meg always gets stick but it's funny and Peter is hilarious.
on 29 December 2014
This season 12 download is the same as season 14 DVD. Very confusing system to number the release. However still makes me giggle like a school girl. Ready to offend everyone of every race on many levels.
VINE VOICEon 26 October 2013
"Family Guy" is one of the few creations in television history that doesn't require an introduction. IF you don't know what Family Guy is about by now, then the chances are you are as about alive as Stewie's bear Rupert.

It's been a while since Season 11 was released on DVD however it's been well worth the wait, as Season 12 is proof that the saga is still in it's prime with Seth MacFarlane being able to deliver to it's many fans. It's worth noting that the UK and the US have 'different' seasons with different episodes which can be a bit confusing.

Highlights from this twenty three episode collection includes the brilliant "Back to the Pilot" which I feel has to be one of the best episodes to date with Stewie and Brian travelling back in time to the very first episode. Standards throughout the series are very high, giving plenty of original material and plenty of laughs. One or two slightly distrubing moments such as Quagmire's advances on Meg (but again it wouldn't be Family Guy unless it was pushing what was acceptable).

This is truly a must buy and a must see box set, with plenty of rewatch value and plenty of special features included to keep the hardcore fans happy.
on 21 March 2014
What is to be said about Family guy that has not yet been said, nothing.
It is just more of the same style of comedy the Family Guy series have been known doing since its inception.
Some good extra material can be found here but sadly not a lot, still a must have for collectors like myself
on 12 November 2013
I've been waiting 2 years for this now, the last episode of this season aired originally aired May 20, 2012. So far I've only come to "Amish Guy", but I've already seen them all on TV and online so I know all the others. But I really liked the cut parts from "Back to The Pilot", I don't see why they were cut, all it was was Stewie and Brian hiding and those guys came saying "Hey Peter, my thing went off". Anyway the season is great, a must-have for any Family Guy fan. And if you want to see new Family Guy's, they air on 9/8c on FOX.