Size: 75 clChange

on 28 August 2013
Nice champagne well worth the money. Nice on its own but great with strawberries or caviar. A+++ recommended. good stuff
I had a glass of this a few weeks ago when a woman from work was leaving after 25 years of service. We wanted something special for her and we brought 2 bottles of this with us to the venue.

I'm not a typical champagne drinker but when I had a glass of this it made enough of an impression on me to rember it for a long time and to want to buy it for myself. It's fruity, smooth and crisp without being too dry. We were all more than happy with it and we were disappointed that we hadn't bought more of it so that we could have had another glass each.

If you wish to provide feedback on this review please follow the link below.

Thanks
on 24 March 2013
Friends 50 th birthday so seemed like a good idea for the Scot's lady. Arrived in good time and she was so pleased.
Little pricey but did the job well.
on 13 August 2013
ordered for a friend to celebrate her dog winning BIS, she was very pleased to receive it and it arrived on time too, thank you so much.
on 10 November 2013
I bought it for a friend of mine and he just loved it. My purpose solved. Would definitely recommend to others.
on 13 November 2013
It was great champagne, will order again for next good occasion. I will recommend this champagne to my friends and family.
on 21 February 2013
Fast efficient service. Would use again with out a shadow of a doubt. Cahmpagne tasted really really lovely as expected
on 16 December 2013
Cant thankyou enough,excellent value for money,and the delivery was so quick,i will be ordering more,as its for my daughters 18th,many thanks,sarah
on 25 April 2014
What can you say? Champagne is Champagne and this is a very nice one. I bought it for my daughter to celebrate a promotion at work. I had it delivered to her address, and she was highly delighted. There's something a bit special about a bottle of Champagne.

My daughter was visiting myself and the rest of the family last weekend and brought the Champagne with her. There were no complaints - we all enjoyed it very much!

If you've got something to celebrate, I'd certainly recommend a bottle of Champers!
on 17 December 2015
Over rated and expensive for what it is, read The Independent and Which report this came bottom compared to supermarkets own branded champagne which are considerably cheaper like with all these branded goods your paying for the label. Not too discouraged as I bought this in a lightening deal and it will look good on the Christmas table.