Size: 75 cl|Change

on 2 December 2014
I had a glass of this a few weeks ago when a woman from work was leaving after 25 years of service. We wanted something special for her and we brought 2 bottles of this with us to the venue.

I'm not a typical champagne drinker but when I had a glass of this it made enough of an impression on me to rember it for a long time and to want to buy it for myself. It's fruity, smooth and crisp without being too dry. We were all more than happy with it and we were disappointed that we hadn't bought more of it so that we could have had another glass each.

If you wish to provide feedback on this review please follow the link below.

Thanks
on 28 August 2013
Nice champagne well worth the money. Nice on its own but great with strawberries or caviar. A+++ recommended. good stuff
on 21 February 2013
Fast efficient service. Would use again with out a shadow of a doubt. Cahmpagne tasted really really lovely as expected
on 25 April 2014
What can you say? Champagne is Champagne and this is a very nice one. I bought it for my daughter to celebrate a promotion at work. I had it delivered to her address, and she was highly delighted. There's something a bit special about a bottle of Champagne.

My daughter was visiting myself and the rest of the family last weekend and brought the Champagne with her. There were no complaints - we all enjoyed it very much!

If you've got something to celebrate, I'd certainly recommend a bottle of Champers!
on 24 March 2013
Friends 50 th birthday so seemed like a good idea for the Scot's lady. Arrived in good time and she was so pleased.
Little pricey but did the job well.
on 13 August 2013
ordered for a friend to celebrate her dog winning BIS, she was very pleased to receive it and it arrived on time too, thank you so much.
on 20 January 2014
Another great purchase, this Champagne tastes so crisp and the quality it is certainly on par with some of the more expensive Champagnes I have had in the past, definitely a bargain for the price. This Champagne would be perfect for any occasion, and I highly recommend it!
on 10 November 2013
I bought it for a friend of mine and he just loved it. My purpose solved. Would definitely recommend to others.
on 13 November 2013
It was great champagne, will order again for next good occasion. I will recommend this champagne to my friends and family.
on 27 August 2015
I would highly recommend this product. I was a little worried to order as no one had reviewed this product. However I was pleasantly surprised. The order came quickly and was packaged so well I'm sure I could of dropped kicked it and it would still survive. The box was larger than expected. However after digging through all the packaging I found another box containing the champagne. So all in all very happy.