on 4 August 2014
My daughter was really pleased to get these for her birthday. We hadn't seen them in the shops so she didn't know they made them so she was pleasantly surprised and so was I at the price!

She liked them so much that I bought them for my niece who is ill at the moment and it made her raise a smile too so money well spent!
on 24 August 2014
A loved birthday present
on 26 November 2013
I have brought these for my daughter's Christmas. Brought these to go with the castle and other bridesmaid figures. Also choose this set as daughter has latest dvd and these three are main ponies. Would say did seem expensive at first, but when arrived their alot nicer .
on 25 September 2015
Really liked these. They are a little smaller than the other ponies we have because they're the little sisters of rainbow dash, applejack and rarity. My daughter loves my little pony and these are impossible to get in Sweden.
on 10 August 2014
Lovely little set of ponies daughter delighted
on 29 July 2014
I think I was more pleased with these than my 4 yr old daughter! Great price for three rarely seen ponies. Cute because they are a bit smaller than the standard ponies. I think this set is good value at £15.
on 2 January 2015
Very cute ponies. Smaller than the normal MLP. Slightly concerned over 'lose' head on one of the ponies. Also the ponies feel slightly softer compared to other MLP which my daughter has.
on 25 April 2014
great wee addition to my daughters collection. best price I've seen for it on the net, a bit more value than some of the overpriced mlp stuff you find online.
on 4 June 2014
I bought these little ponies as a gift for my grandaughter who absolutely loves them and takes them with her when travelling in the car.
on 8 September 2014
was expecting them to be bigger but there part of a birthday prezie to go along with wedding castle !

See one answered question