on 22 February 2013
Bought this but it was way too big. I didnt know the company is in Germany so it costed me a lot to send it back as they do not do exchange. They told me if I want different size I need to make another order which would mean pay another postage. So I got it somewhere else.
on 16 January 2013
The item never arrived at my address - Touchlines sent me a rundown of the delivery tracking which proved this. Then they had the temerity to charge ME for the return postage which was three times cost of the original postage. Avoid Touchlines
This is a well put together T-Shirt. Excellent material and good quality printing. It survived it's first wearing and more importantly it's first wash and drying cycle. Despatched from Germany it was here within three days and well packaged. All I need now is one of those nifty shirt folders Flip and Fold T-shirt Folding Board Folds a shirt perfectly in less than 5 seconds.-Blue I wonder where I can get one of them from?! Well worth the money - and no, I am not being sarcastic, well, apart from the t-shirt folder bit.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 January 2013
as i said several times before too expensive , took too long to arrive and would never ever use this merchant again
on 28 December 2012
The first thing I noticed about this, when taking it out of the package, was the sheer quality - quality you might expect from other manufacturers costing more. A rich feel. The print itself looks sharp and clean. I thought it was a comfortable fit i.e. maybe slightly smaller than I would have expected for a Medium, but after a short while of wearing I stopped noticing. Recommended.
on 8 March 2013
Colour is as per picture (bottle green).
Size wise, defiantly unisex, medium comes up as standard men's size (14-16 woman's -although this is a mans T Shirt).
Washed ok at 40deg.
Arrived fast & very well packaged - good product presentation is where I was going with this -made it LOOK expensive.
Reasonable value for money
on 21 December 2013
I am sure it's. Heart to shirt but it was promised by 19th - broke up from school on 20th and the chap I bought it for I won't see now til 6th December
Not impressed
Will I ever get the shirt I paid for?
Do I get my money back?
on 3 March 2013
I recently just bought this for my brother's birthday and he loves it! The material is nice, the colours are nice and it's a really nice t-shirt overall. My brother is a big fan of the Big Bang Theory so this t-shirt went down fantastically!
on 20 September 2012
I bought the black with gold letters, the quality of the cotton is Very good and the printing is Excellent as well. The size is tad larger than expected, but I rather this way than the opposite.
on 7 February 2013
bright, funny and a good size. Why do I have to write more ? The world is full of pointless pompous overwritten reviews - this one says what is needed.