Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 11 November 2012
I really like these bars, they are delicious! The bars have rich and yummy chocolate taste with a pretty strong mint taste -I think the tastes are well balanced. The texture is nice and the bars are soft. The bars are quite filling. I think that ~£12/18 bars is a good price!

I really like the fact that these bars don't have any artificial ingredients or added sugar or syrups. According to Nakd these bars are 100% vegan which is great, too!

If anyone is interested in nutrition information so one bar contains 135 kcal, 3 g protein, 17 g carbohydrates (of which sugars 15 g), 5 g fat (of which saturates: 1 g), 2 g fibre and 0 g sodium.

I received my bars on the 6th November when the expiry date was almost 10 months away, on the 3rd September 2013. (The seller of these bars was Amazon).

Overall, these bars are highly recommended!
on 16 April 2012
I've tried all the Nakd bars and this one is my favourite. It is an excellent alternative for a chocolate bar and is super healthy and raw. The choc/mint flavour is delicate and really delicious. It's not a meal replacement but a great snack that will see you through for an hour or two.
on 22 October 2015
Incredibly close to tasting like an actual chocolate bar, the consistency isn't too far off either. It tastes kind of similar to after eights, which is pretty impressive considering the ingredients used. For anyone looking for a healthier alternative to chocolate, I would recommend this.
on 16 January 2014
We've bought Nak'd bars as a healthy snack for a while. Not particularly low calorie but they have no added sugar, e-numbers etc. They make a nice mid-afternoon pick-me-up. We like this flavour. The mint isn't over strong.
on 13 February 2013
These are absolutely lovely they taste just like After Eight, so nice in fact that I have had to order another box. I dont like most of the nakd bars but I do love these
on 2 September 2013
These Nakd. bars are THE best ever. I discovered them in a petrol station and knew I was immediately addicted! They are healthy - no chemicals or added nasties and SOOOO tasty. I keep some in the car to stave off the hunger on long treks and have a bin full at home - Have to hide them as the grandkids keep clearing me out. Loads of flavours to chose from. My all time favourites are the nut ones (pecan and cashew)
on 24 October 2013
These are really nice with just the right amount of mint. Good is bought when on offer as they are not cheap bars but worth it to fill a gap between meals.
on 26 February 2014
I really enjoy all the naked bars, the flavours are strong, the ingredients are natural and cold pressed so more nutrition is retained. They are filling, especially the big bars which I have used as a meal replacement or for much needed enjoy when out hiking. The only downside I can give them is that they are not organic .... maybe on day???
on 8 November 2012
This is my favourite of all the flavours. These bars have got me through difficult times being the closest thing to chocolate as I can safely eat. With of course the added bonus of being very healthy. My daughter, who thankfully does not need to be gluten, dairy or sugar free loves these bars too. Perfect size for emergency rations in the handbag!
on 4 April 2014
Personally I like the chocolate mint taste, and one other colleague (who also grew up in the southern hemisphere and enjoys mint crisp chocolate) did too.

However others who tried them found this flavour repulsive and thought it tastes like mouthwash.

So try it at your own peril!

See one answered question