on 2 June 2014
I have trouble sleeping, like major trouble. I drink this every night to relax and find it helps however I still can face sleepless nights so its not magic but it does help.
I can't say that I have experienced any sleep benefits myself from drinking this 'tea', but it certainly makes for a very good relaxing night time infusion with its delicate floral flavours. Not something I would necessarily drink everyday but makes a nice change.
on 13 August 2013
Tea Taste great and aids a good night's sleep. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends. Quick delivery and excellent value.
on 22 December 2014
I like this tea and it is soothing. I feel me sleep is more deep with this tea. The only problem for me is having so much liquorice, which gives a sweet taste that stays in the mouth, but that's just a personal thing. It is a great tea no matter what.
on 10 November 2014
If you have trouble getting to sleep or staying asleep then this is the best tea to have, it doesn't taste wonderful but you get used to it though and after a while the taste doesn't bother you. I would highly recommend it.
on 30 January 2015
This is a really good blend of herbs. I love it. I tried other teas with valerian, but this is the only one that tastes pleasant. I have to add that it's way too expensive compared to my local grocery store.
on 8 June 2015
I drink it every night before I go to sleep and I think it's helping me sleep deeper and feel relaxed in the mornings. It doesn't help me to fall asleep. The taste is really great. Buying again soon.
on 15 January 2016
Always helps me relax before bedtime when I've had a stressful day. Would highly recommend if you struggle to sleep due to stress.I really like the taste too which is great!
on 9 September 2014
Just love these teas. Whenever I struggle to sleep these work an absolute treat in providing a restful sleep. Great product.
on 27 April 2014
I find that this is a very nice relaxing drink before you go to bed. I will definitely be buying more

See one answered question