on 23 September 2013
not a bad bike.....tyres are very hard to pump up if you have large fingers like myself....good for a child from 95cm
on 1 October 2013
This is a lovely bike when put together, it's very bright and colourful. My grandson will love it, it's a Christmas present, so not used yet. A word of warning though, the instructions are NOT easy to follow, and it was VERY hard to put together! Why can't they arrive ready assembled? Lovely bike when finally put together though!
on 9 October 2013
My sister in-law bought this for my son's second birthday. It's best one I've seen, lovely and bright and really we'll made. Really good value for money and best of all he loves it.
on 3 October 2014
Really lovely bike but with it being wooden it did rot quite quickly and bits of wood started snapping off, handle bars always coming loose so having to tighten quite often.
on 10 March 2014
Such bright and lovely coloured bike, easy to put together and very sturdy for my 2 year old. Looks more expensive than price paid, very happy
on 31 December 2013
Really good, my 3 year old Grandson loved it, and that's what it was all about!!!!! I've said what I wanted to say!!
on 11 August 2015
A very colourful and sturdy bike.
However,it was a bit fiddly to put together and the back wheel bearing shattered after only 4 days.
I emailed the company of the problem and they dispatched a new wheel promptly..
I would recommend this product :-)
on 3 October 2015
Tyres keep going flat and extremely difficult to inflate as the gap in the wooden wheel is not big enough to get your fingers in to screw the pump into the valve. I'm only small with petite fingers. Wish I could return the item! Barely been used
on 18 May 2015
For my nephews 2nd birthday. He loves it.
I had a problem assembling but wrote to ask seller who sent a detailed addendum through by return and it assembled no problem.
Was vert pleased with product and service received
on 22 March 2015
My Grandson loves this. Ideal for gaining confidence and balance prior to graduating to a pedal bike. Passers-by constantly admiring and commenting on the quality. Very durable and now being shared with his younger brother.

See one answered question