on 13 September 2013
Brilliant balance bike my 2yr old daughter loves it the carry handle makes it easy to carry around cute design on it well worth the money
on 8 February 2012
This bike is brilliant, my daughter loves it. It is a great way of building her confidence on a bike. The quality is great and the price was excellent.
on 23 July 2013
We got this for our 2 year old who loves it! She has a trike but can't reach the peddles and wants to keep up with her big sister. They can now play on their bikes together without us having to push her! Her older sister also loves it. It's easy to put together and looks great. Excellent value for money!
on 17 January 2012
My daughter loves her bike, she's 28 months (and tall for her age) but its a tiny bit too big, it'll be great in the summer. I love the flowers on the wheels and the decoration on the frame, its a gorgeous bike. I would recommend.
on 12 April 2014
I bought this for my 3 year old daughter for Christmas and she absolutely loved it, its really good, not too high off the ground and she can put her feet on the ground to stop quickly (if she needs too) I would definitely recommend this, it was a great buy :)
on 26 June 2013
This balance bike has lived up to its expectations and was the perfect birthday present for my 3-year old. It arrived in record time, was easily put together and the adjustable seat is very good.
on 8 November 2014
This was a brilliant purchase! My two year old could ride it straight away and with confidence by her second go! (hopefully will achieve balance and confidence to proceed to a pedal bike without stabilizers. Fair price and sturdy frame, (wooden but not at all heavy) no spokes for added safety. Love it.
on 12 January 2012
This bike is great for the money. The only thing that bothered me was the lack of padding on the seat, it's fine when they are in nappies but after that, I don't think there is enough padding and it's too hard. It seems durable but we haven't had it for that long so I can't comment on that. Overall I have experience with bikes and a metal bike is definitely more durable than a wooden one in the long term. The wooden bikes can get wobbly over time and a metal one won't do this. However, it's easy to buy a junk metal bike that doesn't last long either. Best advice is to always buy bikes from a real bike shop. Bikes come from china and they are slapped together at the big chains. A bike shop will buy better products and tune them before you buy. I like the idea of the balance bike instead of training wheels, my little one is already learning balance on this bike and she is 2 1/2.
on 5 October 2014
Quick and secure delivery, easy to assemble and looks great! Purchased for my little girl's second birthday. She's very small so this bike really suits her size and height. She hasn't quite mastered it yet but I'm sure it will soon be a firm favourite!
on 25 October 2013
We bought this for our 2-1/2 year old Granddaughter and had it delivered to my Sons address, it arrived promptly and well packaged, he said it was a little difficult to assemble but he is very pleased with it. We just hope our little Miss is too.