on 16 June 2013
So far I've tried on it's own and with Lemonade and really enjoyed the taste. I saw it in a gift shop on a recent trip to Edinburgh but was unable to bring it back in hand luggage because of the 100ml liquid restriction, so was pleased to have it delivered to me. Well packaged and prompt delivery, couldn't have been better.
on 23 October 2013
Utterly delicious drink with a slight but not cloying sweetness and bursting with natural flavour. Heartily approved of, even by some non gin drinkers who tried a glug of it and were won over from the dark side at last. One shot is not enough... Very glad to see that Amazon has now added it to their own product list.
on 14 January 2015
A firm favorite of mine but getting harder to find locally so I ordered it via Amazon. When my order went missing after the system said it was delivered, I was very impressed to see Amazon replace the item immediately at no charge.

As regards the gin itself upon recommendation from a friend I put it in the freezer for a bit. It was chilled and nice and syrupy. Really good as a wee aperitif or I also pour a splash into regular gin and tonics to add a bit of something extra to my favorite cocktail. My husband has purchased the rhubarb and ginger one (there is also a spiced orange) and he really likes that one also.

A word of some non-product related warning though; yesterday when taking out our recycling bin for collection, I opened the bin to put some cans and such in to find my original parcel IN MY RUBBISH BIN. This is not Amazon's fault but it makes for interesting conversation and a warning to all who use Yodel for parcel delivery. Since Yodel delivered the replacement I assume they "delivered" the original order.
on 27 February 2012
I tried this GIN at Christmas 2011,what a real joy to taste such a lovely gin as this.
the taste of raspberries makes this gin very moorish,if you are looking for a present
for a friend or loved one you, cannot go past this taste of scotland
on 27 December 2013
This is a lovely drink. Very fresh and tasty.
Be aware though, that it is a 500ml bottle, NOT a 700/750ml.
Also, it's 20% vol NOT your usual 40ish% like 'normal' gins.
Great for a wee treat. Lovely straight. Also good added to a g+t, to give you a raspberry flavoured g+t with a wee bit extra bite to it.
Definitely going to get another bottle of this sometime soon.
on 23 January 2014
absolutely delicious. I got this as an alternative to sloe gin and think I will be sticking with raspberry going forward. well worth a try!
on 1 January 2014
My husband bought a bottle for our friend who loves raspberries and picked up one for us. A splash of lemonade and you can barely taste the alcohol. Tastes like raspberry squash. Fab.
on 6 January 2013
Absolute heaven, even if you are not a huge fan of gin you should give this a go. Try a splash with something sparkly whether it be tonic, cava or champagne and you are in for a treat. Add in a dash of good vodka and you have a cracking cocktail.
11 comment10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 January 2014
Enjoy ice cold neat or with lemonade if preferred. Came in excellent packaging so don't worry about a breakage. Nice taste, crisp. Mmmmm
on 11 January 2014
So tastey. I hate gin. I bought this as a present and tried it, it was immense I love it