on 26 October 2012
Super light weight jacket great value for money. My son wears this jacket for school and it looks really smart. It fits well and is showerproof.
on 28 July 2013
Comfortable light and smart looking. Its value for money and worth buyimg. Sizing is quite accurate but worth trying a size larger
on 7 October 2012
Ho fatto un vero affare, il giubbotto è bellissimo ed è arrivato subito. Tornero' a comprare qua

The jacket is perfect and the spedition was fast! I'll buy again
on 21 December 2013
Good quality, however it is an XL normally should be L. Had to wait for two months to have it after ordering.
on 12 October 2015
Love this jacket, looks smart, keeps a shower off but doesn't mean you're too warm whilst wearing it. Would advise that the sizing is slightly on the small size, I bought XXL which fits maybe more like an XL but for me that's perfect so I'm happy.
on 11 March 2013
Rides up in the back when carrying a bag, but overall very pleased with quality of jacket. Fairly wind proof and water proof.
on 8 February 2014
Small sizes had to exchange but very straight forward with no hassle & good ccommunication I Would shop there again.
on 7 January 2013
Love the colour and detail and quality of this jacket. Just what I wanted as a gift I was giving.
on 16 April 2013
Have bought this jacket for my husband twice before and my son. Lovely lightweight summer jackets, would like the mushroom colour again but cannot seem to get an XL anywhere!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 December 2012
Dislike of product manufacturing in China. Am defençor manufacturing European!
It's a shame for the HH and for all of us!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See one answered question

null
35-70% Off Entire Site - Sale Ends Feb 26 - Shop Today & Save!