on 6 August 2012
we love this bike for the family.on the downside it is a little tricky to put the animals in and out of the bike seats and the flags fall out of the trailer quite easily. on the upside it can fit 5 characters for a ride it one is in the front basket. the kickstand keeps it relatively stable. for stability of bikes and ease of use i prefer the picnic bike set without elastic to hold the characters onto the seat.
on 4 October 2013
i bought this for my 6 year old niece and she loves it but it is quite delicate and fiddly. she needs to be quite careful with it, and she struggles to sit the animal on the bike herself. she loves putting the babies in the back and for an older child I would have no concerns at all. Very cute.
on 11 November 2014
Another great sylvanian toy. My niece loves it. She likes being able to put all the babies and children in the back and fit two sylvanians on the front bike too. Good quality as always with these toys. Comes with the three figures pictured, but you can fit on a fourth.
on 18 January 2013
Well I will start by saying the kids love these things... I am not too keen. I think the quality is not great, they break fairly easily, especially the clothes and the figures don't really fit on the things. Playmobil is much better. Also they kind of freak me out!
on 22 May 2013
Just love this toy as it reflects what my grand child has been doing this summer with her family and sibling. Good company to deal with prompt delivery good prices. Have bought more for that reason.
on 24 May 2014
Bought as gift for my daughter who is Sylvanian Family daft. She has had great fun with it. The price was a lot cheaper than from the shops.
on 30 September 2012
As an elderly lover of all things `Sylvanian` I had been wanting this item for a long time but then I was so happy to see Amazon had a special offer on I bought it straight away.
I was not disappointed as this is a fabulous item and well worth the money as it has one mum, one child and one baby.
With the added bonus of free delivery I cannot fault this item and can highly recommended it as a welcome Christmas gift for a child or adult collector.
Amazon were the by far the cheapest of anywhere I had looked.
Thanks again Amazon!
on 31 March 2014
My 8 year old niece loves these so much she won't put them down. Great that it came with figurines too.
on 13 June 2013
It's okay but not very sturdy bike doesnt stand up, flags keep coming off and one part has snapped off.
on 30 November 2014
It was a birthday gift for my niece, quick postage and good quality.