Helly Hansen Women's Daybreaker 1/2 Zip Fleece Pullover for me was another great buy from this label. I love this label for one main reason it is top quality for a reasonable price. I bought the pink with the blue zip and this really is a beautiful shade of pink and the bright colour of the zip stands out and makes the fleece into a really nice garment.
The actual material of the fleece is not overly thick but it does keep me warm on the cool days and the perfect garment to carry with you on days out without taking to much room up. I washed it at a 30 degree temperature and it washed up brand new without any loss either to the colour or the quality of the fleece.
Helly Hansen Women's Daybreaker 1/2 Zip Fleece pullover is a great buy and one I am happy to recommend to other customers.
on 12 April 2012
I love Helly Hansen, amazing quality but usually quite expensive so this is a real bargain! Perfectly lightweight yet cosy so spot on for travelling. The scarlett is slightly brighter than the picture suggests but will cheer you up on a winter's day.
on 28 May 2014
A good quality product but a very snug fit - not much room for a top under it. Order a size larger than usual.

This fleece compares well for quality with Regatta or Craghoppers except for the sizing.
on 3 March 2013
This great fleece promptly, in time for the cold snap we had. It is a good fit, lovely and warm, perfect for layering. Washes well and keeps its shape. Would certainly recommend it.
on 7 July 2013
This garment is just what i wanted ...so soft ...great quality...fits perfectly... so cosy..I would recommend going for a size up on your normal sizing...I would normally go for small in a fleece but from the reviews i decided to go for medium and its just perfect ...Absolutely love the colour...washes v well ...Amazon delivered well on time ...Well done Helly Hansen ...I would recommend this fleece to everyone...Kath
on 5 January 2013
this is the second one i have bought for my 13 year old granddaughter as the first one in ebony was never off!!
on 7 January 2013
I bought this for a trip to Lapland. It was perfect. Not too thick, but very warm & comfortable under a thick coat. I would highly recommend this item.
on 18 February 2013
Very warmth and soft. Very goos material. Arrived soon and size fits perfectly in the body, like they said in the size information.
on 6 November 2012
Great fleece, thicker than others i've had, but not too thick or bulky. perfect.
good price as well - value for money
on 9 January 2013
Part of Christmas present for the wife. I dont think she's taken it off since she opened it. Warm and comfy

See one answered question