I have owned an earlier version of the daybreaker for some months now and it is a firm favourite of mine. I recently bought this version and chose the medium size of the Navy one.

It's unbelievably light. I've tried similar ones from different manufacturers but this is far and away the lightest and yet the warmest of them.

The neck looks high in the picture and this was the one thing that bothered me, but the reality is that the fabric doesn't stick up like this and sits more naturally. It feels really good on and looks very cool (so I'm told).

Sizing is spot on and the medium fits me perfectly - I'm 5' 10" tall, 38" chest, 34" waist.

I think I've worn it too much since I had it, but I really really like it - these are all good signs. Money well spent and I recommend this fleece!
on 10 October 2014
This is a really nice quality fleece. Sizing is true and the colour is smart.
on 24 February 2016
Nice item, at a great price. I'm a size large, and this was very slightly too large(not massively, though) so It's more of an outer layer. Just the ticket for throwing on when it's a bit nippy outside.
on 10 December 2014
it is amazingly light and looks really good on you. maybe I had high expectations but in terms of keeping warm I would give 4 stars out of 5. in any case recommendable.
on 1 February 2015
There are a lot of fleece pullovers available but some are shapeless wonders. This HH fleece keeps you comfortably warm and fits beautifully. I am satisfied.
on 30 May 2013
I have been looking everywhere for a decent fleece at a reasonable price for a while now. This is perfect. Slightly tighter fit which suits me. Highly recommend. Light to carry around.
on 5 December 2015
The larger picture shows a red zip, which is the reason I bought it. The smaller picture shows a grey zip, which makes the whole fleece a bit more boring. Pictures are misleading
on 3 November 2015
I own 2 for work. Don't shrink in the wash inlike a lot of fleece items. Great value for money and a noticeable step up in quality from things like crag hopper.
on 30 December 2013
I was lucky to get this for quite cheap. The item is very good. Its very warm and thin and the size was good. Very recommended product.
on 16 November 2013
I take a large size in most jumpers and this is brilliant. Nice snug fit without being too tight. Perfect for walking.