Colour: Cream|Style Name: 2 Seater Set + Table|Change
Price:£159.99+ Free shipping

on 25 March 2013
Just spent 3hours putting this together bit of a task but it was worth it .Comes as flat pack this is all plastic so nothing to rust all screws plastic must be careful don't over tighten screws they will snap.Very strong looks the part very happy with this purchase well worth the money.looks great on our decking all we need now is some good weather
on 8 May 2013
Just received the large 30kg box via lorry and have spent some time constructing the 2 chairs. They're good looking, solid and clearly will be durable. They're also very comfy. Now for the last 2 seater..uh oh, here's the rub...the pack had a small but vital arm brace missing. It's about 5 inches across and is key to securing the back to the arm. Should be easy to sort right?

Long call with customer services..apparently Amazon can only send a whole replacement. Not a part. So.. If I want to solve this I have to have a whole new delivery via lorry. I then take the part out and arrange to send the whole package back minus that one part. Ah.. On the the same lorry? ...er..no. I then have to arrange for another lorry, on another day to pick up the massive box. I must sound like Victor Meldew, but "I don't believe it". What a waste of time, money and effort.

Anyway..latest quest is to now speak to Keter direct. Tried their customer service line for 2 hours and email. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you straight away.So i did, and send an email. Still waiting.

I wonder if there's a load of very grumpy old men trying to get hold of them? Shame as the product is probably a winner at this price.
44 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 July 2014
After reading all reviews on this product, at first I was concerned that I would receive my goods and find that I was chasing parts etc so I looked around for another set. The other set was on a 3 week delivery, so I went back to this one. I was more interested in this one because the table could double as a footstool as one of the reviewers point out - I have a bad back so sold!

It came today, which was within 2 days of my order. I was apprehensive when I unpacked it and my heart sunk when I couldn't find the assembly instructions under the watchful eye of my husband. Not to worry a quick telephone call and I downloaded them from their site.

What a dream - all the parts were there, even a couple of spares. the chairs went together like a dream. The table was done in 3 minutes flat. the chairs took about 10 minutes and I was sitting in the sun on them. a strategically placed cushion on each added to the comfort. Footstool an absolute must.

all I can say is thanks to all the reviewers, it was their reviews which made me decide on this set, oh and plus a long delivery on the other. I know I made the right choice. Plastic yet, but look "absolutely fabulous" and I am over the moon with my purchase.

my only one negative remark - they were too hot to sit on today :) LOL it was 27 degrees - I soon sought my remedy of my parasol.

Seriously, absolutely fabulous buy. no gaps, clipped together perfectly and we were really impressed.

Anyone out there considering them - get it bought you won't regret it - they look perfect in my garden.

Caitlin
on 2 June 2016
What great furniture for the money, it is plastic but the look of it you wouldn't really tell, which means its lightweight, hard wearing and very weather resistant. I have a very large open landscaped garden, so high winds and bright sunshine. I wanted to create a little area to sit semi sheltered but knew the furniture had to be up to it. It pretty easy to put together, 3 seats, a footstool and the coffee table and got them all put together within an hour, the only thing that niggles me is that the screw cover caps keep popping off, even without anyone sitting on them; being a little ocd it would be more of a problem had the furniture been out in the open where people could see. This set (2 seats and a coffee table/footstool) it is most definitely a footstool (see my photos, now where my little dog sits). I do plan on purchasing more from this company Keter, to complete an open patio with lounge furniture and an outdoor dining area, I even like the outdoor kitchen items they do so may have to re-do the BBQ area too! I have dressed them up with cushions and the whole set looks super....shame its now raining.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 7 August 2012
The main thing to say, is that this item is good quality, looks good when assembled and is comfortable.

It comes as a kit in one large box, and is easy to assembly (no extra tools needed)
The table "snaps" together and the chairs are bolted together with some nice chunky plastic bolts.

All fittings are plastic, so everything can stay outside all year round.

The table and chairs are made of a good quality rattan effect plastic.

Two problems I faced...

1. As Amazon use HDNL aka Yodel to deliver bulky items, it took 3 weeks and ALOT of chasing to finally get the goods. Type 'Yodel review' or 'HDNL review' into Google and you will be amazed by how bad the reviews are, I've used Yodel twice and both times the goods arrived at depot and were immediately "lost".

2. When the goods did arrive, I begin building them and soon realised x6 of the plastic bolts were missing!

But Amazon kindly refunded 10% of the purchase price and Keter sent me the missing bolts with 2 days, excellent!
on 16 August 2012
This bacony set is ideal for a small space. The chairs are not as small as some sets sold. Only require a wipe over for cleaning. The backs are not adjustable as stated but the chairs are comfortable. Looks very nice under the window on the patio. Goes together with large plastic bolts, comes delivered in one large box. Quite easy for one person to assemble. I am pleased with this set.
on 19 August 2013
We are large people and these chairs are indeed of generous size and of strong construction. The rattan effect looks good and the design is comfortable for long periods of sitting in our newly built sun-room.
Had some missing bolts and the Keter customer service people were excellent in acknowledging my email to them through the Keter website and mailing me the required items.
Have every confidence in purchasing other Keter products.
on 17 April 2015
Having researched numerous Rattan sets which cost anywhere between £300 & £2000 I decided to order this set as it had such great reviews. Arrived within 4 working days & basically very easy
although fiddly to build however very impressed with the quality & feel of the set.
I wanted something that was both comfortable & hard wearing which I assume this will be.
Perfect for my deck while chilling out after a BBQ.
on 25 May 2016
Very pleased with this item,worth noting that this is not woven rattan it is a plastic imitation weave but it looks very realistic,all items are flat packed and are click together plus plastic nuts and bolts the whole thing is solid and robust when assembled. There are no metal parts or metal nuts and bolts,so completely weather proof. Cushions have a zip so covers can be washed. Would have been five stars,but at the rear of the chairs there are plastic push on covers to cover the plastic bolt heads,unfortunately these are not a good push fit and they have fallen off when the chairs have been moved,but this does not effect the strength of the chairs in any way. Very pleased with the look and easy of the assembly.
on 23 April 2013
A GREAT ADDITION TO MY DECKING AREA...EASY INSTRUCTIONS TO PUT TOGETHER, ARRIVED IN THE MORNING ENJOYING IT IN THE AFTERNOON..VERY STRONG AND DURABLE....LOOKS GREAT..............