on 17 July 2014
After reading all reviews on this product, at first I was concerned that I would receive my goods and find that I was chasing parts etc so I looked around for another set. The other set was on a 3 week delivery, so I went back to this one. I was more interested in this one because the table could double as a footstool as one of the reviewers point out - I have a bad back so sold!

It came today, which was within 2 days of my order. I was apprehensive when I unpacked it and my heart sunk when I couldn't find the assembly instructions under the watchful eye of my husband. Not to worry a quick telephone call and I downloaded them from their site.

What a dream - all the parts were there, even a couple of spares. the chairs went together like a dream. The table was done in 3 minutes flat. the chairs took about 10 minutes and I was sitting in the sun on them. a strategically placed cushion on each added to the comfort. Footstool an absolute must.

all I can say is thanks to all the reviewers, it was their reviews which made me decide on this set, oh and plus a long delivery on the other. I know I made the right choice. Plastic yet, but look "absolutely fabulous" and I am over the moon with my purchase.

my only one negative remark - they were too hot to sit on today :) LOL it was 27 degrees - I soon sought my remedy of my parasol.

Seriously, absolutely fabulous buy. no gaps, clipped together perfectly and we were really impressed.

Anyone out there considering them - get it bought you won't regret it - they look perfect in my garden.

Caitlin
0Comment27 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 August 2012
This bacony set is ideal for a small space. The chairs are not as small as some sets sold. Only require a wipe over for cleaning. The backs are not adjustable as stated but the chairs are comfortable. Looks very nice under the window on the patio. Goes together with large plastic bolts, comes delivered in one large box. Quite easy for one person to assemble. I am pleased with this set.
0Comment24 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 August 2012
The main thing to say, is that this item is good quality, looks good when assembled and is comfortable.

It comes as a kit in one large box, and is easy to assembly (no extra tools needed)
The table "snaps" together and the chairs are bolted together with some nice chunky plastic bolts.

All fittings are plastic, so everything can stay outside all year round.

The table and chairs are made of a good quality rattan effect plastic.

Two problems I faced...

1. As Amazon use HDNL aka Yodel to deliver bulky items, it took 3 weeks and ALOT of chasing to finally get the goods. Type 'Yodel review' or 'HDNL review' into Google and you will be amazed by how bad the reviews are, I've used Yodel twice and both times the goods arrived at depot and were immediately "lost".

2. When the goods did arrive, I begin building them and soon realised x6 of the plastic bolts were missing!

But Amazon kindly refunded 10% of the purchase price and Keter sent me the missing bolts with 2 days, excellent!
11 comment33 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 August 2013
We are large people and these chairs are indeed of generous size and of strong construction. The rattan effect looks good and the design is comfortable for long periods of sitting in our newly built sun-room.
Had some missing bolts and the Keter customer service people were excellent in acknowledging my email to them through the Keter website and mailing me the required items.
Have every confidence in purchasing other Keter products.
on 17 April 2015
Having researched numerous Rattan sets which cost anywhere between £300 & £2000 I decided to order this set as it had such great reviews. Arrived within 4 working days & basically very easy
although fiddly to build however very impressed with the quality & feel of the set.
I wanted something that was both comfortable & hard wearing which I assume this will be.
Perfect for my deck while chilling out after a BBQ.
on 22 May 2014
this is brilliant , hard wearing, easy to put together and most of all really comfy to sit on. definitely the best and cheapest set I've seen
on 30 April 2015
I am really pleased with this furniture. It was really easy to put together!
review image
on 11 April 2014
I could not correctly clip in the side piece to the seat base due to excessive bending of the side moulding. To sit on the seat in its present form could have lead to collapse. Have worked through the issue by applying a heat gun to the affected area and then, drilling holes in the underside of the seat frame, pulled in to make a perfect connection (join). The question is, should the customer have to resort to such measures to make the chair usable having paid short of £200.00 for the set. The seats have now been commissioned as the sun was out this PM.
on 2 September 2014
Received this yesterday. Absolutely delighted with it. Unfortunately a little set of four small bolt covers for one chair was missing. Went on Keter website and had live chat. The small parts are being sent to me within 7 working days. Great customer service. The furniture can be used without them.
on 11 June 2015
So pleased with this set of furniture. Sturdy, easy to build and very comfortable. Finishes off the decking perfectly.
review image