on 17 January 2014
These trousers are strong and practical. However I'm not fat in fact my wife would have to draw reference to a chicken when describing me legs and they are tight on me. If you are stocky I suggest getting a larger waist size than you normally have.
0Comment31 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 July 2012
Excellent hard wearing workwear, these trousers are an absolute bargain for the price and they look the part, pockets are a nessessity in my line of work and these have six of them.....I think i am going to buy a second pair as this price is just so cheap.
0Comment88 of 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 September 2013
The product advertised on this page has the following description;

Brand SITE KING. Cargo Work Trousers With 8 Pockets - Black or Navy Size 28 to 52
2 Side Thigh Cargo Pockets with Velcro Flaps,
2 Side & 2 Rear Pockets With Velcro Flaps, Side pen pockets
Button Fastening At Waist, Zip Fly, Wide Twin Belt Loops,
Machine Washable to 85 Degrees, 275 GSM / 7 oz, 60% Polyester 40% Cotton

Though there seems little difference on paper the actual products differ greatly.
SITE KING has a button fastener at the waist rather than twin hook and bar fastening. Hook and bar fastening on work wear is pointless and prone to snapping.
The supplied trousers have two less pockets than the SITE KING ones.
The material quality is significantly poorer on the Uneek trousers as is the stitching.

The packing note/invoice has a comment stating 'New in original SITE KING packaging.'
I think not.
So to recap, this is NOT a SITE KING product.
88 comments165 of 178 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 October 2013
Trousers sent were not Site King Brand but comp called Uneek. Trousers feel like cardboard. Basically unwearable. Avoid these crooks.
on 10 May 2013
You get what you pay for here returned these wouldn't last the heavy use on a seven day shift found them a bit snug also be ok for around the house/garden.
0Comment28 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 October 2013
100% not the trousers I seen advertised on Amazon the ones I seen were called site king these trousers I got didn't even have a name
on 23 November 2013
I bought these specifically for work, where cargo pockets are pretty useful. They're very comfy and seem to be well made. One word of caution. I ordered a 38 waist (I'm a 37) and these fit my waste perfectly. So I yhink they're either a bit tight with their material or I've been at the cookies again.
0Comment40 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 October 2013
The first time I purchased this product I received "Site King" Cargo pants as per the product picture. The second time I ordered the same product I got some nameless knock-off brand for the same price!
22 comments52 of 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 October 2013
this is the 2nd pair i have ordered from you, the first pair i had to send back because there was no way they was a 34" waist, thought i would give you another try and order a 38" to be on the safe side, even though im only a 34" anyways! your trousers came, THERE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PAIR OF TROUSERS!! no tags or nothing, the make " UNEEK " are not the ones you have advertised!! there also really tight on me !! they look like some one has sent them back to you, and you have sent them straight back out to me !!!
0Comment21 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 April 2013
Good quality, arrived very promptly. Normally buy a 32 waist in trousers but these were a little tight so not sure if true sizing.

See one answered question