Colour Name: Black|Change
Price:£9.99+ Free shipping

on 30 August 2012
Not much to say really, it's a soft silicone case and the colour of the Cyan Blue is nice and vibrant, it fits snugly to your phone so you won't even realise it has the case over it, I've had a few people comment on my phone thinking it is the Cyan version of the Lumia 800. Easy to slip on and leaves the essentials uncovered (Charger, screen obviously, headphone socket, stereo, side buttons) Just thought I'd mention that as I've had problems with other covers that hide them. All in all, great cover for a decent price.
on 14 July 2012
the product feels very good just like the one i got with the phone. the colors havnt faded yet since only started using it 2 days ago now.
had the green one and its edges started going all black dont know y... tried to clean them with several sprays but i think the color faded on the greens or they caught dirt real quick, hope that doesnt happen here.
on 14 February 2013
As the title says, this is a good case, which fits superbly.
However, it is more green than the pictures. The pictures show it to be more of a blue case, but it's more turquoise than pictured. I doubt it's the original Nokia blue colour; the one I was after.
on 26 April 2013
A brilliant product fits perfectly much like the original black one you get when purchasing the Nokia lumia 800 new, The colour is so vibrant and looks very good makes it look like a new phone Ive had it a while now and still love it, its not faded at all and protects the phone from scratches and minor drops.
If your looking at the comments then you must be slightly interested in buying one well i can tell you now you wont regret it.
on 5 May 2012
Bought a Cyan case for my white Lumia and it arrived the next day which is Epic! Who wouldn't like that.

You wouldn't expect an original case for this price, but as far as I can tell, it is OEM quality. Excellent fit on the Lumia 800 with all the button holes at the right places. Even the shade of blue is perfect. I honestly cant tell the difference between this and the one that came with my Lumia.

Love it.
on 30 July 2013
I was very disappointed with this product and demanded an immediate refund since the case I received was a low quality imitation of the one advertised. The version I received was made of softer gel, did not cover the screen adequately and did not have holes in the correct places to allow button access. Fortunately, I got my money back.
on 12 February 2013
I brought this for my Lumia 800 instead of spending another 50 quid on a cyan model. Does the job, looks great and stays on the phone.

The only disadvantage is getting it on and off when clearing out any debris; it is a very tight fit.
on 6 April 2014
It made my black Nokia Lumia 800, look like the cyan phone! It doesn't look like a case so is perfect if you wanted a cyan phone but couldn't!

Must buy for anyone who loves the colour blue or just wants a trendy new Nokia!
on 8 March 2013
This is a robust cover that has good grip to it even if your hands are wet.Good price and looks good with it's matt finish.Only thing negative about it is it can be quite difficult to place on the phone as it is a really tight fit.
on 23 August 2012
The case arrived in time, looked and fitted great. However within weeks it discolors at the edges and is not nearly as attractive. Contacted the seller and was told to take it up with Nokia. Said nobody else had this complaint (not true as at least two other Amazon reviews report this issue). Seller said the colour must be running in my pants pockets (must admit I had to applaud that "feedback" for sheer audacity). Bottom line, would not recommend purchasing this product.