Colour Name: Black|Change
Price:£1.08+ Free shipping

on 12 July 2013
Excellent value for money eye protection. Surprised of the quality due to extra lay low price. My teenage son loved them.
on 10 July 2015
Not even worth one star but had to select one star to write this review.
The quality of these "sunglasses" is shockingly poor. The listing quite clearly breaches consumer protection laws. The lenses offer no UV protection whatsoever. You cannot see through them clearly at all. Everything looks cloudy.
At best they are for dressing up - on a cloudy day.
They shipped from China and took about 3 weeks to arrive. I had a struggle to get a refund but persevered and eventually got one. I wasn't bothered about the few pence, it was the principle.
Do not buy these. Even at the ridiculous low price they are simply not worth it.
on 21 July 2015
I'm actually stunned at what I received. I expected cheap but functional sunglasses. I'm useless at looking after sunglasses, and go through 4-6 a year, most of which succumb to being squished when I accidentally sit on them. I find buying afew cheap pairs for driving preferable to constantly looking like Jack Duckworth.
I've purchased similar sunglasses from Amazon before, but these.....! Well the only thing I can say is that there are trade description issues here. These are not sunglasses. The lens is not tinted, it's frosted. I'd be safer driving with a blindfold on
On a positive note, they're ideal for blocking out the sun if you need a nap
UPDATE 10/8/15:
Since writing my last review on these, I've bought a similar product from a seller that I bought from last year, and was happy with those sunglasses. The recent purchase was equally shocking, in terms of quality. I can only assume that a large batch of faulty Sunglasses has found it's way onto Amazon. I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE AGAINST BUYING CHEAP SUNGLASSES FROM AMAZON FOR THE TIME BEING
on 5 June 2014
Obviously these are very cheap sunglasses, but they're also surprisingly comfortable and effective at actually blocking out the sun. The seller did post them internationally from China which means it took a few weeks to receive them, but then I didn't even pay for delivery and the item itself is super cheap so it's difficult to complain there. Overall for a quid I'm pretty pleased.
on 2 June 2015
These fit ok and look great for the price, but you can't see through them clearly, which is a big flaw in a pair of sunglasses.

The plastic 'lenses' are cloudy, that's why they're so cheap.
review image
on 18 May 2014
If It's Sunny, you will need these, and at this price you may as well buy a couple of pairs. They are so cheap and fantastic quality you won't believe it. They are ok for people who wear glasses,
Brilliant prduct.
on 26 February 2015
Since buying these ive had to also buy a large stick to beat the women off with.
on 11 March 2015
I would not recommend for outdoor use

Incidentally just tinted glasses (without a UV block )can be more detrimental to the eyes than having no glasses, at all. the reason being that tinted lenses cause you pupils to dilate more, the tint however blocks visible light, but will not filter out harmful invisible (some UV/infrared) light, thus as your pupils are dilated behind the dark lens you'd be letting in more UV light than you naturally would if your eyes were unprotected but the unhindered light causes your pupils to constrict letting in less light( both visible & invisible UV). The extra UV from dilated pupils can lead to retinal damage( over a long period though...) do you wanna risk it?
on 14 March 2014
I bought a sample to see what they were like for wedding favours. They're just the ticket! Obviously they're not high quality sun glasses but I didn't expect that - but the overall design is pleasing and they're lovely and affordable.
on 13 August 2015
For their price, these sunglasses are astonishingly good. The frame feels firm and well put together, suggesting that the sunglasses will last a while. The lenses haven't scratched yet, despite the glasses having sat in my bag for a festival. They're compact, lightweight and definitely worth the price.

However, there are a few negatives. The lenses are extremely dark, much darker than normal sunglasses. They're great if you're going somewhere exceptionally sunny, but for ordinary British sunshine, they're a bit too dark. However, with the amazing price, this is to be expected - you get more than you pay for.