on 14 May 2013
This is fool proof - an investment in your body! I can't believe there aren't more rave reviews. After being disappointed in products from a very well known adult store, I took the plunge and went for this. It's quite pricey but I don't regret it at all, it's a quality product. You can believe they spent 2 years developing it, it's very impressive and does in record time what its lesser predecessors sometimes struggled to do at all. It looks quite formidable in the picture but is smaller and easier to handle than I had anticipated. Also, it arrives in an unassuming amazon box which can easily be passed off as shoes. I am bullying all my friends into buying it - you can't put a price on what it gives you.
on 27 April 2013
Being rechargable is an obvious advantage, the power is awsome, once you have played about a bit to get the best settings to suit your mood it is very effective indeed, it looks good and comes well packaged, and can be used in the bath, has a nice soft feel, but I do think a little lube on the G spot, internal part helps. It looks and feels a quality Item, and I would highly recommend it to any woman who enjoys maximum pleasure.
on 19 November 2014
Omg the best vibrator I have ever purschased... Ladies go and buy it... The power is very very good.. You won't be disappointed ;-)
on 6 April 2014
3rd time lucky.... This is my 3rd replacement in a year! Does the job quick and effectively otherwise I would of had a refund!
on 8 January 2015
Excellent product. Wife loves it!!!!
on 17 January 2016
Makes her scream with pleasure,
on 15 October 2014