on 26 August 2013
I take this with Maca powder and Spirulina in my juices or smoothies. Full of goodness and fills you up. I feel much healthier and with more energy since I have been doing so. I have also given up meat which I feel has helped too, but you don't need to go that far!
on 15 January 2014
I love chia seeds, they are a perfect way to get extra essential fats and protein into your diet. Great blended in drinks or made into healthy desserts.
on 28 January 2014
These seeds are high quality and the bag isn't too large so I'm not left with loads of chia seeds hanging around for months on end.
on 12 June 2013
The chia seeds arrived in good time, and have encouraged me to make a larger order for more (albeit with another seller). This was the cheapest seller when I bought them, although if you want to save money a bulk purchase (over 500g) is probably better.
on 27 March 2014
Have been meaning to try Chia Seeds for ages, because I had read of all the good things they do for you! Pack size is just right.
on 14 November 2014
Great value 'starter pack'. I wanted to try these, but not spend too much, and I'm glad I didn't. I'm sure its no fault of this product, but these seeds cause bloating in some people and it seems I'm one if them.
on 17 July 2014
Good quality Chia seeds. Would recommend
on 3 November 2015
This is a great product. Very chocolatey so you don't even have to use much. Its has a real luxurious taste, so much better than the sugar filled synthetic chocolate powder sold in the supermarkets. Will definitely order again.
on 12 December 2014
First tentative steps into the world of Chia Seeds but now I love them. I have mine for breakfast, soaked overnight in coconut milk, with a few dried fruits, chopped nuts and seeds.
on 8 June 2014
Fresh, quality chia seeds. I'd love to pay the price I pay in Canada, but it just seems like everything here is 3-4 x's the price for this type of item.

See one answered question