on 10 December 2013
If you get dry lips (especially in winter) then this is the product for you! It moisturises your lips and also tastes great so you will want to apply it rather than feeling you need to apply it. Even if youre not a sufferer of dry lips and just want your lips to taste good and look good, this is PERFECT!

I've suffered from dry lips as I was on accutane and vaseline is just so horrible on your fingers so I wanted a roll on one which also tasted good!

I have only tried a few so far and they're great and I especially love that the red ones give a red tint to your lips:)

Delivery was little longer than usual but I was told this when ordering!
on 22 August 2013
I bought these instead of buying the EOS lip balm. Lovely, moisturising, and smells good. Only problem is you have to resist the urge to lick your lips. Will try more Lip Smacker.
on 10 December 2012
...the fact these exist, or the fact I bought them, and am now reviewing them.

If you need to protect your lips in the winter months, these are great. They leave an authentic taste on your lips and stop them cracking...and people always comment "what's that" when I apply. These are also a lot cheaper than the high street. Tesco sell them for about £2.50 each.

Hmm, I need to now go and cut some firewood to get my testosterone levels back up :-)
0Comment22 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 November 2013
Made someone's birthday with these. Great smelling lip balms which glide on easily. Going to buy some more for Christmas stocking fillers.
on 19 December 2012
just the job mrs very happy with them will buy again at that price for sure thanks very much will recommend!
on 13 March 2013
Had bought the Sprite lip balm from Primark a year ago but they didn't have it this year - this was the only way I could get more, seemed like a lot but, but between family and friends, they got distributed and everyone is very pleased with the quality - not too strong a taste and they last well
on 20 August 2014
They smell delicious and taste a little like their respective flavours too once they're on your lips. My 6 year old daughter lives them!
on 27 July 2014
All taste great, and very much like the drinks. However the Vanilla one tastes like .... not much. Not very nice at all.
on 20 September 2014
Not used this yet but the flavours look & sound amazing, I get very dry lips so now I'm prepared for this Autumn/Winter
on 22 March 2014
Bought these as stocking fillers for my 13yr old and 10yr old daughters. They love them and the choice of flavours