on 21 February 2013
I used this to travel with my baby jogger city mini push chair. It went through 2 flights absolutely fine and there was no need to detach the wheels. I also was able to lock it using the zip and base of the handle. I did however put a fragile sticker on to ensure the airports treated it with care. Would recommend if you want a affordable tough bag for any large items, doesn't have to be a car seat.
22 comments13 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 June 2014
The quality of this item is shocking, we have used it once on a short european flight. It arrived at our destination with holes in the fabric and the strap had ripped away from the actual bag. Now I appreciate baggage handlers might not have been particularly catreful but you do not expect this to happen after one use. So if you buy it be prepared for it to last one trip.
on 19 February 2014
Read many reviews about this product, and purchased it, like many other people going on holiday this bag is ideal to put the buggy in, which is what I purchased it for, but not only that there was enough room to put the car seat in as well and it was accepted by the air line that we were flying with
on 22 September 2015
We bought this as it was the only car seat bag available quickly but I advise you to plan ahead and find something more sturdy. It's a good size so we were able to pad it out with towels and fit in nappies and toys but after a short haul flight with BA it had several tears in the fabric. I used some black tape on the return journey and didn't put any lose items in with it so that we lost nothing on the way home but it's in no fit shape to do a third flight.

It's worth it if you want to protect your car seat on one or two flights as obviously a lot cheaper than replacing the car seat but as most other reviewers have said it is not thick enough material for the purpose and will not last.
on 29 August 2013
Good way of transporting your car seat. Bag did hey ripped a little in transit. Would be even better if it had wheels to drag the bag rather than trying to lift car seat. Overall wad good
on 8 May 2014
We have now used for 2 trips and it's holidng up ok. A couple of tears but that was because we did wrap some protection around the sharp edges of the seat. Would definitely recommend.
on 14 August 2013
does what it says very good size, material is strong, handle is long and easily accommodates the car seat. Also allows plenty of space for other stuff.
on 18 July 2013
We bought 2 bags to protect 3 items while on holiday. One of them, to put inside the pram, a Baby Jogger city mini 4 wheel, the other was to protect the car seat, a maxi cosi pebble and the Familyfix base. The pram fits neatly and still there is a bit of space around, we also put the winter footmuff and a bag with the raincover and a baby carrier with some toys. The one used for the car seat was so generous that left a lot of room, so we tied the base and carseat with a luggage strap so it was not moving around much.

A couple of things to mention, it could be better if the bag included handles, at the moment is only a strap, and being a 1.57cm (5ft.2) tall, it took me a little to make it more wearable, a second point, it will be great if they could put two zips, like a suitcase, so you can paddle locked better. It only has one zip, so we managed to attached a bit with the ring of the shoulder strap and used a cable paddle lock.

The bag that survived better was the one with the car seat. I must admit that because of the strap being a bit fiddly to work, and the people working on the plane they dragged the bag used for the pram through the floor and it got a bit of wear at the bottom, but all in all not bad.

Now we've been in 6 flights, and a different car seat, it fits also, a maxicosi pearl and family base, and there is room for other stuff. There is some little holes at the bottom of the bag, for dragging and handling, but so far still ok.
on 12 March 2015
Have has 3 of these now. They never seem to last more than one return trip but I wonder how much of that is about then quality if the bag and how much is to do with what the baggage handlers do to them. I console myself by thinking about the damage that is have to my buggy if it wasn't in a bag!
on 28 September 2015
This bag is of excellent quality and can be used for much more than car seats. We had a big maxi cosi seat and two boosters in this bag along with our buggy board for our trip from london to los angeles. Bag still looks brand new on our return. No negatives about this bag.