on 24 December 2013
Now these are fresh pecans! Sourced from the US and worth the purchase. If they have a subscribe and save options, I will definitely apply. Well worth buying if you love nuts and esp fresh pecans!
on 4 November 2013
These are great, very tasty, not too expensive compared to super markets, and come in a well sealed bag. I highly recommend these to anyone who likes pecans.
on 24 July 2012
I now live in Italy and have found that i can't get some of the things i use to, like pecan nuts, so i went onto Amazon and there it was and the good thing about it was that they delivered to Italy without ripping me off for the P&P. i would recommend this company for the good products they sell and the quick delivery time
on 8 December 2013
I used to be able to find pecans in specialty stores in Italy, but I guess I was the only person buying them because for the past few years I've had to go without every Thanksgiving as nobody was selling them anymore.

"Why not try Amazon UK," I thought. And lo and behold, there they were! I ordered pecans and Karo syrup (also available on Amazon UK!) and a few days later they arrived at my home in Italy.

Just one more thing to be thankful for this year!
on 31 January 2014
Excellent quality, taste and value. I will deffenatly buy more and I recommend them. They are great in salads and cakes.
on 6 April 2014
The flavor and nut conditions were very good. However, there should be an inner layer protecting nuts from light and plastic leaching
on 17 January 2014
Very good quality nuts at a fair price. In my opinion Suma do nuts better than dried fruit and these are a good example of that.
on 17 October 2014
Unfortunately, these nuts were soft and tasteless. Had to complain to Suma. They did return the cost. I'm sure this is not their usual quality. Have had other things from them. Would recommend.
on 18 November 2015
Great service. I always get suma products such as dried nuts. One of the best quality and freshness as always. Would have given it five star if it was a bit cheaper.
on 16 August 2014
These are lovely to dip into and snack on. They make a nice decoration on food, they are nice in nut roasts and fantastic for baking.