on 7 May 2014
I have had good coffee before from Suma and was looking forward to another positive experience with a new flavour. The pack arrived promptly and was well sealed. The BB date is Dec.

"A spicy, fragrant aroma and citrus fruit taste, this fullbodied coffee..." Rubbiish, it's bland :(

I am getting fed up with the lottery of buying coffee here - there is no consistency of quality and it's more miss than hit.
on 23 May 2014
I drink lots of coffee and whilst I certainly know a good coffee from a bad one I can generally cope with average coffee without complaint. This coffee however is a major disappointment and whilst I wouldn't normally waste food, I'm not sure how I'm going to get through 1 kg of it...

I have a very good quality burr grinder and bar coffee maker that makes excellent coffee with other brands. This coffee produces barely any crema, has weak overall flavour with a muddy taste finish.

Very poor indeed.
on 25 November 2012
Taste has to be subjective. This coffee suits me as an everyday drinkable one. It does not,to my mind, have that "special" taste that hits you with extra flavour
on 20 March 2015
Not much more to say, it delivers on the promise. This peruvian coffee is lighter in taste (the beans don't seem deeply roasted, some vanilla-coloured touches in the beans), but full of flavor. If you want to experience a pure coffee, go try this one. I got the urge to make my own blend with some other one-farm coffees. Great price-quality.
on 14 January 2016
I use these in my coffee machine . Nice flavour not to bitter or strong - middle of the range in terms of strength of taste. Also its organic so no pesticides and fair trade. And if you get a kilo bag its not as expensive as you think as it goes a log way. Usually have 9 months before they pass expiry date.
on 14 June 2013
It's not the most amazing coffee, but it's not bad. Fairly drinkable and smells great. My kids love to smell the packet when I open it. And the price is fantastic for organic cooperative coffee.
on 19 June 2013
It's not only the taste, aroma and depth of this coffee that make me feel good. The facts that it is Fair-trade and Organic adds to it as well. I recommend this product wholeheartedly.
on 16 February 2015
Lovely coffee, tastes good and as far as the price goes it really saves you spending money on ground coffee in the long run.
I frequently purchase this coffee.
on 17 July 2014
A decent cup of morning wake-up juice!
It's organic and fair-trade so the only regrets you'll have will be the result of whatever you did the night before.
on 1 July 2015
Lovely coffee. I do buy a lot of coffee beans and these are up there with the best. Good taste, Organic and fairly traded too. Excellent.