Price:£33.34+ £4.49 shipping

on 8 May 2012
We got a great deal on a big box of duplo bricks from sainsbury's however you need to get a base plate, or a set of baseplates. And these are great, three colours which my son likes and 2 different sizes. Great value.
on 9 February 2014
I bought these building plates for my 3 year old granddaughter who mostly makes pull along toys with her duplo. She was absolutely thrilled with them and immediately began to use them as a baseplate, clicking her duplo bricks into place. I had expected that the adults would be the main users of the baseplate and I was surprised and pleased to see how much they added to my Gdaughters enjoyment of her duplo.

One point - the packaging is confusing. Normally, the pack depicts the contents and my granddaughter was puzzled why the "for Illustration only" items - the slide and people, weren't also included.
on 11 February 2014
Go this set to complement the other few Duplo sets that we have bought for our twin daughters. They patience span is rather short so having a good structural support for their Duplo builds is a necessity for their parents to have a quiet afternoon. Money well invested in my opinion.
on 17 February 2012
Arrived promptly, exactly as described. Good price - an essential addition to basic Duplo sets - expands possibilities - already given hours of fun.
on 3 April 2012
It is not as much fun or educational properties, as the necessity to buy this item. It is easier for a child to stick blocks to a plate than to each other, so I thought this will help my girl (18 months). Duplo sets have only little plate or none and that's a pity, Lego are greedy. It should be much cheaper - I mean come on it is a plate!
on 12 October 2013
Not only do these serve as base plates they are also brilliant as roofs. Within 24hours they have made a fire station, farm buildings and tunnel for the wooden railway. With a box of basic lego building blocks there is no limit to a child's imagination.
on 4 December 2012
If your kids are into duplo, this is a MUST! At certain ages (say 2-3) kids are mainly interested in stacking cubes, either making animals, rockets or little houses. In any which case, having a few more plates is very useful. And at the price that Amazon sells this product (I paid five pounds fifty pence), it is better than the lego shop or John Lewis
on 16 February 2013
How can you not like Lego? The plates are never big enough and there is never enough Lego to build a real sized house which is always an adult anti-climax but then James May did that at least. These building plates are fine.
on 14 May 2014
YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE SLIDE! I WAS SO ANGRY WHEN I RECEIVED IT. My daughter thought, after looking at the picture, that she was going to get a slide. She started crying when there were 3 plates instead!
on 30 May 2012
This was for my two year old grandson to use at our house, it's really good and keeps him very entertained as he loves his Duplo and loves to 'build' things, with these plates he can put roofs on his buildings & make allsorts.

See one answered question