Price:£275.95+ Free shipping

on 26 August 2012
Very easy to use. Lots of course information although I have found not all the hazards of a hole are listed in the "targets". Overall though a very useful tool.
on 29 July 2013
Easy enough to use but I find I only use the distance recorded. The screen is not bright enough for easy recognition and most buggy holders interfere with the side buttons that control the device.
on 19 July 2014
Good piece of kit. Still learning the controls but most are simple. Screen isn't bright enough on default setting but is clear and concise. I'd purchase again if I had the choice.

My son has a Garmin watch which is also very good. Either is a great choice for a golfer but I prefer being being able to get a view of the hole and distances to hazards which you don't get with a watch.
on 4 September 2012
The small print on the screen is difficult to read in daylight.This is especially bad if, like me, you wear spectacles only for reading and not for playing golf - it is impractical to continually put spectacles on and off to play shots.
on 23 April 2014
Got this last year and have used it for a full season. Great item which has improved my golf and has helped to bring my handicap down. Gives excellent distance and great to use on a new course. Works OK in bright sunlight.
on 29 November 2013
so easy to use both at home & abroad helps with yardages & shape of holes would recommend it to anyone. Charges up quickly neat & precise hole information.
on 6 May 2013
Have used this now for a while and find it's a great aid to playing. East to use and would recommend to anyone looking for a great quality range finder.
on 11 August 2012
Course pars/indices are set up for men's tees, fine if you are a man, a nuisance if you're not.

Customer support is non-existent. Emails are ignored. After much proding I eventually got a reply to my email but it was most unhelpful. They didn't even attempt to answer my simple question, they just told me to read the user manual like I hadn't thought of that. My question remains unanswered.
22 comments9 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 January 2016
Useful But sometimes it has duff data e,g, saying range is 180 yards when it is really 90! That sort of error in the data base is easily spotted and you can ignore. Rest of the time it seems to be accurate. I use it every time I play, Glad I bought it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 September 2012
I have used the buddy a few times now, although i do not hit the ball to exact distances,i have found that it gives me more confidence with club selection, so tend to take the correct club for the shot,had a problem with it at the start,but studying the dvd supplied helped out!bit difficult to read scale when marking score, so do not bother to use that facility.