on 30 January 2012
This pouch is a comfortable fit for my new kindle. Not loose, but also snug enough that it does not slop around in the case. The Velcro fixing on the flap is reassuringly effective and the sides are sturdy so there's no danger of my kindle falling out or suffering any damage. (It could even be stepped on accidentally - but not recommended!)

The carry case has proved to be strong enough to protect my kindle from damage while stuffing it into a bag as the train draws in to Clapham Junction to change trains while also carrying a folding bike on the daily commute to and from Central London.

It looks smart and has clean lines.

Thoroughly recommended.

Update 5 January 2013.

I have been using this carry pouch on my daily commute for a year now. It is as effective as it was on day one. No problems at all. The stitching is still undamaged, the velcro still in perfect condition and it still even looks and feels new!
on 21 December 2011
very well made and fits the little kindle just right

the velcro keeping the flap down is strong and won't open up on a whim

the padding is of the right thickness so it can be put into luggage with confidence
on 3 January 2012
It arrived today and it's brilliant. Very sturdy, fits my new Kindle perfect and looks great. The quality is excellent and I'm sure it's going to last a long time.
on 31 January 2012
Well made, easy to open/close and kindle fits in it nicely. Very crisp in design and colour. Strong on both form and function. A pleasure to use.
on 9 January 2012
I don't know how sturdy the Kindle Reader is, but I don't want it to get scratched or damaged, so a cover seemed like a good idea. This one does the job to my full satisfaction. It looks good, seems hard enough to provide good protection. Yes, it adds a bit of size to the otherwise super-slim Kindle, but that is worth it for the added protection.
on 9 September 2012
The outside of the case is made from a rugged nylon-weave material. The interior of the sleeve is lightly padded with a fleece-type lining. The sleeve is well manufactured and appears to be of decent quality. The case would offer a medium level of protection my opinion. It would work well if the kindle was dropped, but does not have much lateral protection from sharp items pressing against it in a bag or suitcase.

The design of the sleeve could be much better. The positioning of the velcro fasteners is poor, and only just secures a standard kindle when the closing flap is secured tightly to get a snug fit. The extra velcro has already started pulling at the fleece lining where it doesnt line up properly, and this will soon become a furry mess! The closing flap could be a lower profile design, as when the sleeve is closed, you effectively have twice the protection in the flap area, with the resulting double thickness. I bought this case hoping it would be very thin, but with a standard Kindle, the case is almost an inch thick across almost half of its width.

Really hard to be impressed with this sleeve at £20 plus postage!
on 28 January 2012
Perfect little protector for the Kindle at a very reasonable price, can`t really fault it. You can pay a lot more for fancy covers. Would recommend it to anyone.
on 31 December 2013
Wanted something to protect my new paperwhite whilst travelling but wanted to use
the kindle without a permanent cover. This does the job really well. It is light, protects it (no danger of it falling out due to Velcro fastening), looks good and very reasonably priced.
on 12 February 2013
I like things that are well made. Made from good quality materials and put together properly, not some slapdash job. This envelope sleeve seems to be just that. It looks and feels like the quality I expected from this company. Being an obsessive/compulsive, I made sure I researched the company before I bought and they seem just the job.

My Kindle Paperwhite (which I deny owning to anyone who asks) fits inside very nicely. It fits snug enough so not too tight and not too slack that it's going to rattle about inside. The amount of padding seems just right. I think if I was to drop it then there's enough padding there to protect my gadget. It will offer great protection inside your bag/manbag/rucksack too. I would think that it would melt in intense heat, so maybe don't try setting fire to it, coz well, that'd just be plain daft wouldn't it.

The sleeve/envelope/case is sealed nice and firmly by two tabs of Velcro (I almost spelt it feltcrow - how silly would I have looked if I'd done that!) which hold the flap down securely.

Nice CHECK pattern too!

It says it comes with a lifetime guarantee, so I'm looking forward to putting that to the test.

Highly recommended!
on 22 April 2013
I originally had a book cover style case for my Kindle but decided I preferred to read it with no cover. I still needed something to keep it clean and unscratched in my handbag & bought this sleeve.

It might be rather expensive for what it is but it seems pretty robust & looks like it will last forever. It's slimline which was important but still solid enough that I can be confident the Kindle is completely secure inside it. I would have preferred a zip to the fold over closure but there doesn't seem to be many sleeves with zips out there so I decided I'd have to settle for the velcro. It's not that it doesn't work perfectly - it does - it's just that I have always hated that grating, ripping noise it makes. This is just a personal quibble and anyone who isn't velcro-phobic should be very satisfied with this sleeve.

A safe, happy home for your Kindle.

See one answered question