on 5 February 2015
Got this as a Christmas present. I know that everything is down to personal taste so here goes.The biscuits are bland and cardboardy. Both of the mustards tasted too much of vinegar for me. One taste and they were gone. The chilli jelly is good and the hot chilli and tomato chutney was amazing. I have already ordered 3 jars of the stuff so that I have a ready stock in. If that was all I was ordering it would be a 5 star
on 6 July 2014
Excellent gift. Arrived promptly - LOVELY PACKAGING and products were delicious.
on 27 November 2013
Ordered for the stepdad, I just know he is going to love this! Have ordered him a butlers grove product before & he was very happy with it.
on 8 May 2014
i brought these as a gift for Xmas and they were received well and i would recommend this product z
on 8 August 2013
I got this collection as a present for my father and he was very happy with it! The selection of mustards etc were tasty and a nice range; the biscuits were also very good. Good value for money and a lovely product! It has that 'made at home' feel which makes a great present for a loved one. I have bought previous packs as presents (great at Christmas) and they always go down well.
on 4 September 2015
This was a gift for someone moving house & starting a new job. There was a lot of confusion regarding the dlivery of the item & no one knew where it was but it did arrive in the end. All I can say is that he does like it. He said the biscuits were very nice & he loves anything hot & spicy so all in all a great purchase at a good price.
on 19 July 2012
This was a present for Fathers' Day. My Dad said he liked the condiments but was a bit disappointed with the biscuits which he felt were a bit bland which is why I have only given it 4 stars. The package arrived in good time and was well packaged.
on 11 November 2013
I got this as a present for my friend who loves spicy food! I hope she loves this! It comes well wrapped in bubble wrap, which i thought was brilliant! The crackers look delish!
on 7 April 2015
Bought as a Christmas gift for my boss, he's a foodie and loves anything with a bit of heat, he absolutely loved it! He'll probably want another one for this Christmas ;)
on 29 December 2014