on 3 July 2012
These nail polishes are great. You can do all sorts of fun things such as during the Jubilee, we painted our nails in several different flags of English commonwealth countries and flags of the armed forces. They looked great. The only problem that we ever seem to have is trying to get the lids off of a couple of colours as they tend to be very stiff. I would recomend these for anyone whom whishes to do something different with their nails. You dont have to be an artist to make a simple design, even little paw prints are cute.
on 28 January 2013
Great value for money, exactly what my 14 year old daughter was looking for, made a superb xmas present. (Not the only thing we gave her in all fairness) Great mix of funky colours and grown up items too.
on 7 November 2012
Such a great range of colours and so useful to make bright accents on my old, more muted nail colours! Very versatile.
on 5 January 2012
this gift was for my grandaughter she loved it used it on rest of family experimenting with different colours thank you very much
on 19 February 2013
These bottles are terrific for putting patterns on your nails. great value fun to use Fantastic colours Steady hand required but the effects can be amazing. Lots of comments passed in pub
on 30 December 2012
this product is really good, and easy to get the hang of, i am a complete beginner yet i ccould still manage to create a stunning masterpeice.
on 20 January 2013
Really good. I would recommend it. The nail art kit is really good and met my expectations. The accessory with it is good as well.
on 25 November 2013
My daughter loved this and has used it extensively since - must be fairly easy to use as she has made some great nail art on friends and family even though shes only just 10. One of the bottles is now closed solid with varnish and wont re-open o maybe not the best design for the bottles.
on 4 September 2013
I bought these with the intention of doing polka dot nails in white. This was possible however it takes ages to dry. The rest of the colours though were quite thin and so required multiple application to give a good coverage. I ended up giving these away. I would not buy again.
on 31 July 2015
The picture shows this set as having 8 colours. There were only two in the set i received and there was no rhinestone gems and gold glitter (as detailed in the advertisement) either. Very disappointed and am returning it for a refund.

See one answered question