Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

1,071

on 23 June 2013
I ordered 4 Fruit of the Loom Super Premium T-Shirts and they arrived within a couple of days but the first time I washed one, some stitching came loose and I now have a 20cm long open seam at the bottom.
I logged a request for a replacement and was abruptly told that they don't offer refunds or replacements once a t-shirt has been washed.
I wasn't even given the option to respond and my case was closed :-(
Surely a T-Shirt should cope with 1 wash in a washing machine?

From my experience there is nothing "Super Premium" about the T-Shirts or the service provided by Team South West Ltd.
I certainly won't be ordering from them again or recommending them to anyone.

I must add that I rarely post negative feedback but the level of service I received was so poor that I felt the need to share it.

Very disappointed
88 comments| 166 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 July 2012
The service from the supplier is consistently good and the range of colours is fantastic and they look really good.....but.... they do shrink. I have had problems in the past with Fruit of the Loom in this respect (with no other manufacturer) but I was persuaded by some of the reviews that these would not shrink. Sadly they do. I find though that if I buy one size larger than I need then I get what I want. I am therefore more than happy to recommend these t-shirts with that proviso.
on 7 July 2013
I've purchased Fruit of the Loom before and the material was good quality, but this time I found the fabric to be quite uncomfortable, rather stiff. I purchased half a dozen at once - wish I had bought one to try out first.
on 7 September 2012
The quality of this tee is good, sizing is as stated (not slightly small as they used to be)
neck is good and usually keeps it shape.
on 24 June 2014
This T-shirt, of all the t-shirts I own, shrunk fastest. I think after the 1st wash it didn't fit properly. Ignore the 'premium' in the title- it's just a standard cheapy shirt.
on 30 April 2012
For the price they are very good value.

In the past, I've been suckered into buying bargain T Shirts, only to have them either disintegrate, lose their shape, or shrink.

These have kept their shape and colour really well.

Would recommend.
on 5 January 2012
These t-shirts are great value for money. There's a great selection of colours and although basic look really good.

The sizing I would say was a little snug, not small just maybe a tiny bit smaller thant what I'm used to but. But I've had no real problems with the size as it still fits nicely.

The delviery was fairly fast, I ordered in mid-December and they were with me about a week later so very fast delivery considering the time of year.

Highly reccomended product if you're looking for something simple and cheap.
on 13 May 2012
I came to these "super premium" FOTL t-shirts after trying the "heavy cotton" version from the same vendor and finding them not as heavy as I would prefer. These are a bit more like what I'm after - good quality, nice cut though still not as heavy as some American T-shirts in my inventory. The fit is tailored to comfortable so if you like them looser then go a size up. Generally recommended as good on quality and value given my earlier comments.
on 9 August 2013
From my own experience this is quality, made in USA. It washes well and it is nice and cosy to wear. Good Quality. Excellent value.
on 13 June 2012
These t shirts are good quality for the price but the sizes are very small.
I am of medium build and bought a size large to be on the safe side but the large is also very small. the t shirt fits very tightly around chest and neck and also under arms, To be honest it is no where near a large size. The t shirt actually fits like a small size, for this reason i am giving it 2 stars on the feedback. Not sure if the x large is better as this is 2 sizes bigger than i would normally buy. i bought this t shirt as a trial purchase and was intending to buy more if the size was ok but i am not gonna buy anymore as it is a waste of money if the bigger sizes are also small, i seen some reveiws on here saying to buy a size bigger which i did and was dissapointed when the size i bought did not fit. These t shirts may have the wrong labels on as they are nowhere near the sizes they should be but if you manage to get one that fits ok then the quality is good for the price.