Colour Name: Pink/PurpleChange
Price:£11.99+ Free shipping

on 16 March 2012
My 5 year old daughter saw this on a tv advert and started singing the song saying she really wanted one. I searched the internet and this was the best price and stated it was a genuine product (I have seen plenty of warnings of copies). The item arrived within a few days and my daughter is made up. My 2 year old now wants the same one!!
on 17 March 2012
Fantastic, my daughter loves her pillow pet. Was a bit worried it wouldn't be the genuine item, but I needn't have worried!
Excellent quality, now my son wants one.
on 26 February 2014
Received this morning (the one positive comment for this company is that the order was promptly dispatched). Not a genuine Pillow Pet despite being the same price as the real thing. Shocked that Amazon support sellers who misrepresents it's products in this way. The label says "similar to as advertised on TV'". This is not how the product is described. Avoid.
Soft and Cuddly, May 11, 2014
My granddaughter collects stuffed animals. This one is the perfect one for her. Very colorful, soft and cuddly.
It is fairly large and she is enchanted with all the colors. I think we hit the jackpot with this one.
She has many many stuffies and she she plays all sorts of games and harts a wonderful time.

This pillow pet seems perfectly fine. I am not sure what the issue is with some of then other reviewers. This pills pet is soft, seems to be made well and is sturdy. My granddaughter can get a little rough with her toys, and this has been put to the test. So far, all is well. She is happy and so are we.

Recommended. prisrob 05-11-14
on 8 May 2012
I bought this for my daughter (7 years old) who has seen it on TV. I was wary of buying online as quality is not always what it seems. After reading many reviews about this and similar toys I decided on the Pillow Pet. The first surprise on its arrival was the size of the toy. Much bigger and fuller than I had imagined. The second delight was the quality of material (soft short fur fabric with a slight shine with the Unicorn) and build of this toy. My daughter absolutely LOVES it. Her eyes were aglow when she saw it and since then she never goes anywhere without it. I'm not a fan of stuffed animals but the portability and use of this toy as a pillow has really won me over. A great comfort for bedtime.
on 19 July 2012
bought this for our 5yr old grandaughter and she loves it so much it goes with everywhere
we have just bought a second one for her as a surprise.this product is so well made and very
cuddley
on 18 July 2012
I was trying to teach my daughter how to use the toilet and used this as a reward for when she managed to ask herself. Shes been going on about it for ages and finally she got it and all she could do was smile and wouldnt put it down. It isnt the cutest looking unicorn you can hardly see its eyes but she loves it and i think it was a good purchse! Its nice a big and im sure it will be used in her bed from now on
on 8 May 2012
it is the softest pillow I have ever seen and a good size, plus it doesnt seem to be shedding - my 5 yo was ecstatic and still takes it everywhere
on 25 October 2013
This is the first purchase from amazon i have been really disappointed with.this is not a genuine pillow pet, i bought two as presents and they came with no labels or return address info so in stuck with them,can get a genuine pillow pet from t works for £6.99, i got one for my daughter, this is a nice enough toy but misleading as is not a genuine pillow pet
on 18 May 2012
If you like cuddly toys then this is the toy to go for. Not only is it a toy that you can cuddle, squeeze and take everywhere it is a Cosy and comfortable pillow and the perfect place to keep you pyjamas neat and tucked away. I bought this for my 5 year old who refuses to sleep with out it every night and who quotes "I wish i can have another one".