Colour Name: Pink/Purple|Change
Price:£14.99

on 17 March 2012
Fantastic, my daughter loves her pillow pet. Was a bit worried it wouldn't be the genuine item, but I needn't have worried!
Excellent quality, now my son wants one.
on 16 March 2012
My 5 year old daughter saw this on a tv advert and started singing the song saying she really wanted one. I searched the internet and this was the best price and stated it was a genuine product (I have seen plenty of warnings of copies). The item arrived within a few days and my daughter is made up. My 2 year old now wants the same one!!
on 8 May 2012
I bought this for my daughter (7 years old) who has seen it on TV. I was wary of buying online as quality is not always what it seems. After reading many reviews about this and similar toys I decided on the Pillow Pet. The first surprise on its arrival was the size of the toy. Much bigger and fuller than I had imagined. The second delight was the quality of material (soft short fur fabric with a slight shine with the Unicorn) and build of this toy. My daughter absolutely LOVES it. Her eyes were aglow when she saw it and since then she never goes anywhere without it. I'm not a fan of stuffed animals but the portability and use of this toy as a pillow has really won me over. A great comfort for bedtime.
on 26 February 2014
Received this morning (the one positive comment for this company is that the order was promptly dispatched). Not a genuine Pillow Pet despite being the same price as the real thing. Shocked that Amazon support sellers who misrepresents it's products in this way. The label says "similar to as advertised on TV'". This is not how the product is described. Avoid.
on 24 November 2012
Pillow Pets seems to be a bit of a craze at the moment. This product was all my 6 year old granddaughter wanted for her birthday. It goes everywhere with her and has proved to be great value for money. This is a very well made product and is easy to wash. I'm very pleased with my purchase and would consider buying others in the range.
on 3 August 2012
Purchased a Mookie unicorn pillow pet as recently bought a dog one as a present. What was delivered was a Ashley Mills collection unicorn pillow pet. It was vacuum packed so impossible to get full and fluffy. Material appears thin and not sure will last long. Very disappointing. Attempting to contact seller to ask why alternative delivered but prooving challenging.
on 13 January 2015
This is brilliant for the price (i paid £7:50!) it is large for the price, in the shops i paid double that price for a lot smaller hippo pillow pet, my daughter loves this! (she thinks that when the unicorn opens up into a pillow, it is 'growing wings' and it can fly haha)
on 31 January 2014
When my pillow pet arrived I completely fell in love with it and I'm 24 years old. It's a nice size and it's so soft and squidgy. Anyone would fall asleep on this in minutes. I'm massively gutted as I dropped mine in a muddy puddle so had I put my it in the washing machine and tumble dryer and now the insides are misshapen. I still use mine every night but will be buying a new one to replace. Don't put it in the washing machine/tumble dryer! Would recommend this to anyone of all ages.
on 12 June 2012
I asked the Birthday Fairy (Amazon)to bring this for my granddaughter's 5th birthday, at her request - another member of the family had a pillow pet. This is a very good quality soft toy, bigger than it looks in the picture and opens out into a lovely soft pillow that she sleeps on every night - it has a soft velcro strap across it's tummy to open it out flat and is washable. Even the grown-ups like to cuddle it! Not particularly educational in the traditional sense but good for imaginative play or to use in stories at bedtime. Worth every penny, she loves it!
on 1 December 2014
Love this! I read a lot of other reviews talking about the authenticity of the pillow. But after receiving it I aM 100% this is a genuine product. It's so soft and once youve been cuddled with it for a while it gets really warm. It has a stitched "pillow pets" tag on the inside too :)